Great Terrible Movies

omg Necropost! >_>;

Big Trouble in Little China
Hackers i don’t know why
Fierce Creatures, i still thought it was despite it not being a sequel
Slapshot
Men at Work

Movie that sucked so much that it bacame good?Definitely Kong Pow.Its was so stupid I had no choice than laugh my ass off XD

I forgot Kung Pow >_< rar

Watching Rocky at home is considered masturbation, and is therefore a sin.

As for Eraserhead, I bought it based on all the hype I heard, and that was, questionably, the worst $6 I ever spent in my life. I’m not sure, though, because I did spend $6 on watching the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. If I knew where Sean Connery lived, I’d find him, and get my $6 back.

I walked out of that movie at the line “Agent Sawer, US Secret Service”

The League movie wasn’t THAT bad; in fact I enjoyed it. The thing is, that was NOT the League from the comics. They changed the characters, and it had none of the edge the Alan Moore comic had. Sadly, this happens all the time in Hollywood- too many parties involved in imposing their vision and goals… It’s a miracle BATMAN BEGINS managed to (finally) capture the spirit of the current comic version.

Now, I’m kinda disapointed nobody mentioned Plan 9 From Outer Space, the movie made on a $20 budget. It’s kinda hard to find, but it’s so low budget it’s just great to watch. It’s not the worst movie in existance, but it’s pretty far up on the “Low-Budget List.”