Great Terrible Movies

No Holds Barred.

Underworld was actually a good movie IMO. There’ve been worse vamp/werewolf hybrids in movies.

Anything by Robert Rodriguez.

Super Mario Bros, yo.

That movie wasn’t terrible :(. I watched it like 3 times in one day.

Hmm… House of 1000 Corpses was pretty terribly good.

I couldn’t enjoy underworld, I mean, you had vampires Vs Werewolfs, but they just ran around and shot each other through most of the movie instead of clawing or punching or doing SOMETHING other then shooting each other.

Also for a movie about Vampires Vs Werewolfs, it took itself a bit too seriously.

On that note that movie with Micheal J Fox where he was a werewolf was pretty awesomely bad

I told my girlfriend Underworld was the best movie ever, but she said it was terrible so many times that now I’m imitating her. I repent, I repent.

That would be Teen Wolf.

One scene in Underworld that will always stay in my mind is when the vampires are attacking the werewolf base and a werewolf ambushes a straggler. The vampire takes off his trench coat and takes out two whips with serated blades. All he does is give the were wolf flesh wounds. He doesn’t even try to wrap one of them around his neck. I’m sitting there thinking “Those whips are useless once that werewolf gets close enough.” Sure enough, the werewolf rushes and mauls him to death.

I borrowed Rocky Horror Picture Show from the library once to see what the big deal was. I didn’t get it.

I couldn’t handle Underworld. It was a bit too goofy, but tried to take itself waaaay to seriously. My friends and I mock it constantly, particularly the “I’m a death dealer” line. Whenever anyone mentions that movie, or that actress, one or all of us bust out in “I’m a death dealer, I deal in death. Did you need some? I’ve got plenty in stock. It’s now at a low, low price. Death. Plenty of it. Just let me know. I’m a dealer, you know. It’s what I do, dealing death. You sure you don’t need any death? I’ll be right over here if you change your mind. Over here. You know, dealing. Dealing death. For those interested… DEATH DEALER!”

Starship Troopers…

Fairies. DEFINATELY. Fairies.

“Oh, and you can bow to me on your way out.”
"Bow, to YOU?
“No thank YOU.”

They actually had those lines…in horrible British voice acting.

TRUE LIES, with Arnold S. and Jamie Curtis.

I liked Beckinsale, even if she wasn’t stellar in that role.

And RHPS isn’t something you get. And you should watch it in theaters, not by yourself.

And House of 1,000 Corpses is just fucked UP.

Kate Beckinsale is somehow hotter with fangs.

Ugghhh I hate that movie sooo much :stuck_out_tongue:

The Mummy (1999) Man it’s funny…

Eraserhead, described by some as “junk that makes no sense” and yet for some the movie is on “Top Ten Films of All Time” list.
trailer:

All David Lynch movies make zero sense.

Lost Highway was a lot better