Good news for CC!!

well, 14-year-olds cannot get a full job…but they can work part-time in places.

it’s not the best income, but it works…

smiles look at my sig… Nah! I’m just playing! Actually I have something in mind for the payment. Not telling what it is though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

w00t! don’t forget to get AIM or something when you get online :slight_smile:

but if you wanted a computer, you coulda asked me. I coulda built you a good one cheap :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
[b]well, 14-year-olds cannot get a full job…but they can work part-time in places.

it’s not the best income, but it works… [/b]

Like where, exactly?

[stupid-sounding voice] duh…i doesn’t knows… [/stupid-sounding voice]

Here 14-year-olds can get part-time jobs in places such as restaurants - waiter/waitress, or working in supermarkets - shelf stacking, someone I know works at a barbers - sweeping up hair :slight_smile:

:moogle:Oh, and Kudos CC, I still haven’t got me a computer in my room :fungah:

Originally posted by SilverStorm
[b]Here 14-year-olds can get part-time jobs in places such as restaurants - waiter/waitress, or working in supermarkets - shelf stacking, someone I know works at a barbers - sweeping up hair :slight_smile:

:moogle:Oh, and Kudos CC, I still haven’t got me a computer in my room :fungah: [/b]

if the same thing’s true in arizona…then i don’t really want a job yet…

Congratulations, CC! (Or, should I wait until you actually get the PC? Life IS unpredictable…)

And having your own house isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, guys- you actually have to CLEAN and REPAIR it yourself. And yes, I own my house.

My TV used to be in my room, until I realized that I was NEVER GETTING UP FOR ANYTHING. Since then, my TV, PC and everything else that might cause inaction is in my living room.

Hope you don’t actually need to work for your Net access, CC, but if you do, hope it’s a good experience for you.

Wilfredo Martinez
Thinks talking in 3rd person can be fun :slight_smile:

• Cala burns 1st person perspective.

/me says “dammit! now we gotta talk in third-person!”

/me thinks “This should be fun.”
/me thinks “I wonder what Cala is up to now…”
/me looks around

• Cala goes to a partay.

Cala thinks the group should not derail this any more. Cal also challenges people not to use pronouns.

/me activates system console
/me types “HelpUsObi 1”
/me follows Cala

/me thinks of a way he can bring back first-person…

/me doesn’t want to type /me every time he posts…

/me engages AS protocol
/me thinks about extremely adorable girls
/me misses a good friend

/me wonders what AS protocol is…

/me thinks Zhou Yu wouldn’t want to know
/me laughs
/me dreams about hugs

/me thinks we should stop this before this thread is locked for being off-topic.

/me waits to see what will happen next

• Cala kicks Manus and Zhou Yu for continuing the derailing of the thread.