Good news for CC!!

Chrs-chris might get her own computer! My grandma and grandpa heard me and my mom talking aboout me getting my own computer. I told her if I have to, I’d get my own job and pay for the internet, and my gramdpartens are going to pay for the computer! It’s going in my room and I’m going to enjoy it because now my brother won’t push me around nor my mom! My little sister can just ask when she wants on because she hardly ever gets the computer. So, I just thought I’d share that with you guys. I think i’s great becasue now I can type up all my fics I’m tring to type in! I might get it in three months. It depends on when my mom pays off my PS2. I’m so happy!

Sounds like a lucky break for you CC, congratulations!

Best of luck with everything going according to plans! :stuck_out_tongue:

And there was much rejoicing.

Good to hear that.

Yay you!

now, to get my own internet access back…

you get your own computer, too?

i’ve had two computers in my house for a while now…and when one got recently upgraded, my parents decided to make the other one my very own computer…

but i still don’t get it in my room…you lucky…

I’ve got a laptop of my own … No 'net access unless I’m at my dad’s place, though, and it’s slower than Hell.

Good news indeed! I know what it’s like then you want to use the computer in peace and someone keeps bugging you.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
I know what it’s like then you want to use the computer in peace and someone keeps bugging you.

:ulty: Y’mean someone like you?

Bada-bing!

Idiotic Recurring Villain head-squishy! [WHAMF WHAMF WHAMF]

:ulty: OWP!

When you’re old enough you learn to hoard everything in your room, computer, TV, consoles so you don’t need to share any of it, buahahahahaha!

Well, as soon as I have my own personal lair, I’ll be able to do whatever I want and finally take the time to play M:TG as long as I feel like!

Originally posted by Zero
When you’re old enough you learn to hoard everything in your room, computer, TV, consoles so you don’t need to share any of it, buahahahahaha!

and when i have enough things to hoard in there, i will…

I have an ancient comp outside of my room that doesn’t work, but I’m working towards my own… I currently has a TV with cable, a VCR, PS2, GC, N64, SNES, and 2 NESs (with at least 30 cartridges in my room)… There’s also one of those sports tables that plays air hockey and pool and ping-pong, which I use for my games and Magic.

Right now I have a TV, VCR, N64, PS2, several dragons and a plant. of crouse I have a bed. But soon I’m gonna have to make room.

2 computers both functional and might turn 2nd one as an anime/movie storage device maybe., TV, cable, PS2, N64, SNES, Gamecube, books, and I can’t fit anything else sadly.

Zero, you gotta small room, then. I have the largest in my house, though… Takes up about 1/5-1/6 of the entire top floor. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a small TV in there, with cable access, but the computer is in the living room. Can’t wait to get a bigger room… Besides my ZX Spectrum and Mega Drive (which are kept away in a closet), I have a desk, a white wooden closet, a smaller one with a bookcase on top of it and a plastic chest of drawers, where I keep my M:TG card collection. (I really have to make an inventory of it after my exams, I’m sure it’s already past 1000). My room isn’t as big as I wished, but I can fit quite a lot of things in it.

i have a TV with VCR and cable access, a ps1, a snes, and an n64…

i wants more stuff…:fungah:

I have a computer and a radio in my room, that’s about it. There’s not really any point in getting a TV for my own room since I ALWAYS get control of the main TV anyway :P.

I have a bed, a desk, and several hundred novels. And the boxs and manmual to all of my games and systems.

Feels sorry for himself