Good news for CC!!

Rountree congratulates you, but Rountree wonders why ChrisChris is talking in the third person…

:stuck_out_tongue:

/me tells rountree that sometimes people like to talk in the third person…

(.?.) CC wonders what they mean?..

Originally posted by Chris-chris
Chrs-chris might get her own computer!

that help any?

D’oh!:thud:

I’m being mean!!:eek: I can’t believe I did that!:fungah: slaps self for saying that

you weren’t being mean, you just didn’t know you typed that…

Chris-chris, mean?! That’s the most absurd thing I have ever heard!

I live in an appartment Cala, not a house, else I’d spread out and get more gear. I would probably commandeer the whole basement.

Oh. I don’t like apartments. They don’t allow pets, and if they do, it’s always too small.

Right on! A home with plenty of room and without excessive regulations is much better. Who would want to live in a place where you can’t even keep pets?!

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Right on! A home with plenty of room and without excessive regulations is much better. Who would want to live in a place where you can’t even keep pets?!

people who can’t afford to buy a house, most likely…considering houses cost significantly more than apartments…

Depends what appartment complex, mine has no problem with cats but I think dogs are out of the question. I’m fine with it, no dog anyway.

Zero does (or has to), apparently. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I like living in a place where I can keep my pets in peace.
But let me tell you this: a good home is not only a quality place, but also where you can enjoy a certain degree of freedom to do what you feel like. I’m not talking about the kind of people who throw extremely noisy parties over and over, but at home, a person should be able to take care of personal matters without having to put up with unreasonable regulations made by people who just like to annoy others. People should be allowed to keep pets in any apartment, as long as they properly take care of them and make sure they don’t go around making the place dirty.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Well, I like living in a place where I can keep my pets in peace.
But let me tell you this: a good home is not only a quality place, but also where you can enjoy a certain degree of freedom to do what you feel like. I’m not talking about the kind of people who throw extremely noisy parties over and over, but at home, a person should be able to take care of personal matters without having to put up with unreasonable regulations made by people who just like to annoy others. People should be allowed to keep pets in any apartment, as long as they properly take care of them and make sure they don’t go around making the place dirty.

…yeah, what he said.:stuck_out_tongue:

Just someplace nice and good is all right with me. Not too expenssive but just right. I’m an animal lover, so you can’t keep animals away from me.

I must be one of the few persons on the boards who does not have a television in their bedroom. Mind you, I watch so little that it would be scarcely worth it to buy one.

And good show in getting a computer, Chris.

Nice CC!

I have the computer and TV (one of them) in my “room”, which also is the indoor patio…

I have a tv in my room, but it’s mostly for video games or watching Law and Order. (Since I haven’t touched my ps2 in a long time, I guess it’s become only for Law and Order.) :stuck_out_tongue:

A computer in one’s room is convenient. I finally got a new one to replace Mr. Toshiba (who served me well, but sadly was failing in health) last year.

Yay for you CC :slight_smile:

Hey Crhis, you said you’re gonna work to pay for the internet. Well here where I live it’s illegal to put someone at your age to work, so I got curious… What kind of job can a 14-year-old get there?