Girls are Bi

Aye, You did! but Girl on Girl Drives us crazy…

You make it sound so obscene

Supplty has never been a stong point, for either of us.

Back to the note of dating services, why would you ever want to be with someone who can’t stand being alone with themself to such a degree that they would in some cases PAY to have the chance to have some company?

Loneliness can make a lot of people desperate, I guess, they see the whole thing as normal. Plus it’s easy to swindle naive people out of their money and sweet loving.

Yeah, I hear that one from time to time too.

Well, for starters, there are free dating sites, so that comment ALREADY doesn’t fly…

Second of all, it does have its uses; I am on one because I want to meet new people in the area I’m going to be living in, and that’s a nice way to start; in other words, meeting a few people and making some friends before you even get there. Like networking. And, if the person you’re consorting with just happens to tickle your fancy, well, cool. I haven’t found that yet, but I don’t expect to.

Lastly, most people use online dating service cos they’re at a bad time in their life where they feel like they won’t meet anyone who is attractive to them/they can attract. It’s not always like “only fucking losers get on inner net dating sites” even though it’s fun to say that. :stuck_out_tongue: You should really get off your high horse about it. :stuck_out_tongue: Stereotyping people like that will only make you the lonelier; hell, maybe YOU’LL be on an inner net dating site in a few years if you maintain that attitude. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was at a party last night and we got 2 girls to kiss. Both of the girls had boyfriends too.

Don’t blame my poor horse. It couldn’t control its growth skyward. It’s not its fault its mother mated with a giraffe.

You kids are just too much.

Aw man. I saw Vicki posted in a “Girls are Bi” thread, and all she says is that. How disappointing.

LOL! What sort of sage wisdom were you expecting, anyway?

I dunno. Maybe some explanation why you no longer come to the chat. :frowning:

You know that would be entirely off-topic. :frowning:

Since when do we stay on topic?

You guys remind me of the Dojoites. Let’s hope your forums don’t get closed and you all get split up in your mass migrations.

eyeroll Who gives a rat’s ass?

i can’t decide when it was exactly that i blew my chubby all over the place.

Hahaha yeah, totally. Just look at half the topics on the first page!!

So how’s the weather there? (free post…

…not). I’m with Skank in the part where he speaks about going to somewhere new for you. But if you have trouble getting a date by yourself, you’ll have a hard time keeping in a date after you get one. It’s even worse for those who get these online dating help because they’ll be going out with people who they don’t know, and who might have lied in their dating service profiles in order to appear more attractive.

If you don’t want to be a loner, I think the first step involves a change of attitude. It’s the hard way, but it’s also the most rewarding one.