Girls are Bi

Is this the abusive bf that she tried to go to a concert with?

Doing things with a 16 year old isn’t being a pedophile though. It may be statutory rape but not always. Generally, pedophilia is a prolonged attraction to children in general. The APA partially defines pedophila as being sexually aroused or having sexual relations with a prepubescent child or children (generally 13 or younger, although 16 would fall under the WHO definition of adolescence). A 28 year old doing things on the side with a 16 year old, while creepy, most likely wouldn’t count as pedophilia.

especially if it’s consensual

I’ve once read an article in the NYT stating that most guys who are “bi” are in fact gay. Dunno whether this is true, I just wanted to note it, because some guys said “everybody is essentially bi”.

Someone sounds like she relates.

Everyone is bi on the Internet. Didn’t you know?

It’s ephebophilia at worst. 16 years old isn’t really that bad though, more creepy and lame than anything else.

Yeah. It’s mostly just creepy (and illegal in a few states). Like those high school seniors who hit on 8th grade girls. :confused:

Haha.
This creepy bastard I know (19) is dating a 13 year old. we plan on turning him in to the cops eventually, or just informing her parents in a very hilarious way. He deserves it.
He’s basically the epitome of white trash in the sense that, while he’s not close to poor, he’s a complete asshole to everyone, family included, and is a white supremisist, even though he’s partially korean and native american.
That isn’t why he deserves it, but it helps. Every girlfriend he’s had with the exception of one has been at least 6 years younger than him. It’s actually becoming a worry to us that know him.

I know there is a “unit” in most of the regional Police Forces in the UK (Possibly in most countries, too) battling “ephebophilia”… It has so much back log of data for Courts.

Back to bi, I have a feeling it’s the next step since they spend thier time acting as Lads, and want to take them home…

BN
2k naptime spoken was in Norwegian and about file sharing… according to a certain Breed of Yellow fish.
Shh…

I have defined ages of creepiness. Any sex before thirteen is a little creepy. At thirteen, anything within five years is non-creepy. At fifteen, it goes up to ten. At twenty, fifteen years doesn’t seem all that creept, and it keeps rising accordingly, I think. That’s probably just me though.

my secret is out

I think I speak for all of us when I say that I demand photographic evidence of Eva’s bisexual urges. Or movies, those will do too.

Or at least terribly written fanfiction.

I don’t even know what to say about this.

It’s true. Go into any chatroom, and you will see.

“13/f/cali/pics/bi”

A 40 year old doing things with a 16 year old - Lolita syndrome?

Eva, you are just too much. Stop that :wink:

Seconded!!

Thirded!!

WE know what we like!!

I’m wondering if its the age difference Eva was referring to or the bi thing.

This reminds me of a quote I heard a while ago:

Ah, the Internet. Where men are truly men… and so are the women.

I think I hinted at both :smiley: