Girls and Parfaits

One of the oddest cliches in anime and so on is girls eat parfaits. Girls are even associated with them

Man, that is bizarre :hyperven:

I associate girls with peaches cause my first girlfriend always wore peach lotion. I love peaches because of that and can’t get enough of them. I’m currently discussing “peach” possibilities with my current girlfriend. giggle

Yeah Ranma ate alot of those…

He…She did?

I associate girls in anime with school girl outfits saying “Kawaii!”

i never noticed actually…* thinking whether i pay attention to anything at all*

i associate girls in anime with over sized boobs and beating the crap outta guys when they get a bloody nose

What kind of baked good is that?

its not baked, it’s yogurt with fruits and/or gelatin ,etc. in a fancy glass

He turn into a girl in the anime so he can ask akane for a parfait

I just didnt understand that

You know what else everybody else likes? Parfaits! Have you ever met a person, and you say, ‘Hey lets go get some parfaits’, and they say ‘hey I don’t like no parfaits’?..Parfaits may be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet! …Do you have a tissue or something? Cuz i’m making a mess. Just the word parfait makes me start slobbering.

Ya know, I think I preferred your humming…"

Those are either stupid american otakus or steriotypical japanese girls… either way, Anime is very misleading as to what “japanese girls” act like in that sense. I hate the word “Kawaii”, especially when english speaking anime freaks use it and know about 3 words in japanese.

“Oh my goooosh, that is like soo kawaii!”

This an example of stupid.

Maybe it’s one of those Japanese customs, something like “Men don’t eat parfait”. I have absolutely no background info to support this, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

ive never had a parfait

I think its ok. Japanese misuse english to death

I tend to associate anime girls with a word beginning with the letter “H”.

Feel free to guess.

fades off into the distance, never to appear again

True dat, however I guess its because I’m subjected to all those american “japanese wannabes” out there, yet I never have to deal with the japanese girls that want to be like americans.

parfait is yummy!

Well some of them are posers, I’m guessing

But how are japanese girls if they aren’t usually schoolgirls?