Gas

Ok, Seen as I Passed a Petrol (Gas) station this morning: 81 pence per Litre. (My math Makes it over $2US). To Fill My dad’s Toyota Corrola just under £40. (~ $75 US).

Big Nutter
It’s been Kinda fixed Since September 2000, when people argued about the prices.

I remeber when prices dropped back down below $2/gallon during the summer, it made me so happy. In other words, quit yer bitchin’ Sorc.

Holy crap you win. I remember back when it was like, 99 cents a L for a month. I am glad the gas stations didn’t add an extra slot for numbers >.>; Now it just hovers around 97 cents.

:kissy:

Your math sucks then. It’s $1.44 and ~$71 respectively.

Well, for someone who has to survive off of $20 a week - that’s a pretty steep price for me to pay for gas. It takes like, $10 to fill half my tank :expressionless:

I need a job :\

i rember when i was like 4 gas was like 1.21 and i was like hey daddy the gas in 121 and we always got the super shit and now we get regular…cuz the super shit is like 20 bucks

1.93 in Tampa. Cheap considering we had 4 hurricanes.

Jobs are for suckers! You need a rich girlfriend! (or boyfriend if you swing that way, but my assumption will stay with girlfriend)

Now, I know I’m gonna get hanged for saying this, but I work at a gas station. I’ve seen the prices drop and rise, and quite frankly, with the “oil barrel is muthafugging high” excuse, expect the price to stay where it is or rise. Quite frankly, I expect it to get to the one dollar/litre mark before the end of the year, REGARDLESS of the extra slot on the signs.

Why would you get hanged? =/

Haven’t you noticed that many people tend to blame gas station clerks for the gas prices?

Jo: I like the way I talk too :smiley: I mean, thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways. I wish my tank filled up halfway on 10 bucks, lol. I just got home from filling my car from empty. $2.50 for a gallon of 91 Octane, $37.98 to fill up the whole thing. And I’ve got a Ford Ranger; it’s not exactly the biggest truck around, heh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Psh, 91, you should be getting 87 like the other poor ass people.

Fuckit, 91 Octane makes my car go so much nicer, and 87 is still $2.30. There’s just no reason to get 87 Octane. :stuck_out_tongue:

No.

I live in Colorado, where low grade is only 83 octane due to reduced air pressure and high elevation. And if I had a car(or semblance of decent credit), that’s what I’d be getting…hopefully by springtime, I’ll have my rat bike(low powered motorcycle). Too poor to afford a ballsy one.