Gas

Jerk, i have to pay 2.29

I pay about $2.09. Funny, most people say that NY has exhorbitant gas prices.

Oh- it’s about twenty cents cheaper in New Jersey, AND they have full service stations required by law.

Over here, in Northern Ontario, it’s like… uh… 0.70-0.90. Highest I’ve ever seen was 0.98, but a while back.

Too lazy to convert.

Well then look up at my post. Ontario gas prices are generally equivalent to 2.60-2.70/gallon.

And Toronto is not Northern Ontario.

I don’t drive, so frankly…I don’t give a crap.

here in NS, apparently our gas prices are equivalent to almost 4 dollars a gallon, American. I’ve heard that twice. it used to be like 97 cents a litre.

Drivings for suckers! I’d rather use my imaginary phantom beast. It only requires carrots.

Meh. We pay more in Norway, although here 60% is fees.
You Americans need to start getting cars that consume less than a litre/mile. *Nod.

Xelo, I meant Northern Toronto. I didn’t realize I put in Ontario until now.

Psh, I get 28 miles a gallon.

'round 1.10 for a liter over here. Stop whining.

“Drive faster to consume less gasoline!” ~Bushism

$1.89 around here. Guess I’m one of the lucky ones.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~mke/oilcrash.htm

Good times.

$1.70-$1.80, although some parts still charge like $1.90-$2.00. And I get 18 miles or so per gallon and I have about 13 gallons for a full tank. Comes out to a little over 225 miles per tank.

PSh, I get 32 and 37.5 on the freeway.

That’s a huge range.

I’d probably get more, but my engine has a nasty clanking, and the MPG decreases when you have the top down in a convertable. Anyway, my point is that 30ish is better then most cars nowadays, which is still pretty sad.

My friend has a Geo Metro that get’s like, 58 miles a gallon. Too bad those cars get absolutly no respect from anyone. :stuck_out_tongue:

Having your parents drive you everywhere has its advantages. :stuck_out_tongue:

NY has exhorbitant gas prices only on Manhattan Island(I’ve seen gas there at $2.60 per gallon for regular). But then again, EVERYTHING is exhorbitant on Manhattan Island. Cigs are 7 dollars a pack there, Budweiser is $8.50 a six. Even a 12 oz can of soda is a buck. If you’re lucky. It all gets cheaper as you go upstate.
Glad I don’t live there. I live in Colorado, where gas is $1.79 a gallon for regular, cigs are $2.49 a pack(for High end brands), and an 18 pack of Bud is 11 bucks. Gas in Ohio, where I just moved from a month and a half ago, was $2.09 per gallon for regular

thats because oil companies and some car companies are in a conspiracy to produce massive gas hogging SUVs and trucks and such. i dont even like SUVs i think theyre ugly