Games that need to be translated

So Mystic Ark is 7th Saga II after all… I knew it had something to do with 7th Saga, since the graphics and battle system were so similar.

Uh, just play the Gameboy Color version. It’s the same thing as the Super Famicom version (but with downgraded graphics). Although, I will admit, the graphics in the Super Famicom version of DQ3r are very, very nice. But it’s Dragon Quest… who cares about the graphics?

Back on topic, I’m really, really anxious to see Arabian Nights finished. I’m extremely pleased that progress is being made on it.

I just can’t bring myself to play the GBC version. I don’t know what it is, because almost by definition a DQ-lover isn’t a graphics whore. I just love the 16-bit vibe, I guess. Plus, I figure I’ll map out DQ3r SNES when it comes out like I mapped DQ1&2r (or, at least most of 2. Just need to finish the Cave to Rhone and then do the final tower. The Cave to Rhone’s a bitch.).

1. Monster Maker 3 and…2. Dual Orb 1— would like to see both of these in English as i have played the Japanese Super Famicom versions

I wouldn’t be surprised if NightCrawler would work on Dual Orb 1 since he translated the second part.

I wonder what happened to the people that were working on a translation for Super Chinese 3? Maybe people could also try translating the unreleased Super Chinese games…well, aside from Super Chinese Fighter EX.

…I’ll be quiet now.

I would have really liked to see Monster Maker 3 translated. And some people have been asking for this for years now. But I don’t believe it has been done yet. Maybe never?

Sexy Beach. That DEFINATELY needs to be translated. =3