Games that need to be translated

I need Fire Emblem 5 to be translated …(if you have ever played the Jap. version than you know it was the last snes game ever made 1999 and that it is so Awsome looking)…

Nope, what realy needs translating is the third(yes third!) shining force game for genesis.

Third Shining Force game for the Genesis?

As far as I know, there are only nine Shining Force games…

Shining Force (Genesis)
Shining Force II (Genesis)
Shining Force III (Saturn)
Shining Force III Episode 2 (Saturn)
Shining Force III Episode 3 (Saturn)
Shining Force CD (Sega CD)
Shining Force Gaiden (Game Gear)
Shining Force Gaiden II AKA Shining Force: The Sword of Hajya (Game Gear)
Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict (Game Gear)

So, I only know of two Genesis Shining Force games. If there is another Genesis one, please enlighten me. I’d love to see the other two SF Gaiden games translated and the other two Shining Force III’s translated though.

There is alittle more SF games…

I. Shining In The Darkness-- SNES
2. Shining The Holy Ark
3. Shining Wisdom
4. Shining Soul
5. Shining Soul II

They are Shining Force games but they are not under the Shining Force name.

btw. There is no Shining Force III for genesis… Only for Saturn

I know I’m going to sound like a broken record, but this is something that really has my attention. As I mentioned in my other thread, I’d really like Tactics Ogre to be translated. I have the PSX game but training just takes way too long. I hope Dark Force is still working on it after Wacked Hacks went down.

I’ve always been a big fan of SF and I’m upset that I never got a Saturn to play SF III. I’m always hoping some game company would remake it.

Dheziota, Shining in the Darkness was a Genesis game, not a SNES game.

And I’ve always considered Shining Force to be a sub-series within the Shining Series. Especially since Shining in the Darkness came before Shining Force.

Hey, since we’re on the subject, does anyone remember that krazy Master System game, Heroes of the Lance? I think it used the D & D licensce (why can’t I seem to spell that word?), and had a proper variety of warriors from the beginning. The music was wicked too. Bring back decent game music. Populous was sooo relaxing it sent me to sleep. “Mmmmm Shaman…!”
When will they remake Cadillacs and Dinosaurs?

The only game I really want to see a translation for right now is Star Ocean: Blue Sphere.

However, I doubt it will happen.

I’d love to see a translation of some of the recent GBA Gundam SD games, especially SD Gundam G Generation Advance 2 (deep breath). They’re the usual FE-clones, but they’re still pretty good.

Can GBA games be translated though? I know SNES etc are, but what about more recent consoles? I see a bunch of GBA games that have some kind of ‘Fan’ screen before the opening screens, but I don’t know whether that means it’s a subbed game or merely they dumped it. :\

I know that some work has been done on the GBA Tales of the World. So yes, it’s possible, but there aren’t many takers. Probably because at this point most of the high-profile GBA games are already being officially translated. :sunglasses:

I would like to see Princess Minerva translated. I…haven’t gotten far…9 times out of 10, I just guessed what to do, but that only goes so far. I’d love to be able to understand what’s going on.

I’d like TacticsOgre translated, simply because I don’t want to spend $50 on the PSX version :-/

Also would like to see these:
Albert Odessey 1&2
Brandish 2
Their were a few others that I liked,… forgotten their strange names though…

Star Ocean is fully translated, dunno if I’m allowed to link to it, so if I am, tell me and I’ll give you a link. It’s not a patch, dunno if it’ll work with the grafix packs that are on the DeJap site, cause I use the snes9X emulator to play it.

I personally want to see Hybrid Wrestler translated.

I’d like to see enterbrain get off their lazy asses and translate some of the GOOD “makers” from thier series. Like 2d Fighter Maker 2nd Round… orrr Legit copies of RPGMaker 2k,2k3,and XP

But it’ll probably never happen, cause the shitty ones that they sent over here flopped hard core… EG- RPGMaker for the PSX.

All this time, and I never said what game I wanted to see most. Dragon Quest 3r. 3 was always my favorite of the DQs, but I never finished it. When I got the 'net way back when, I figured I’d hold off on playing the NES ROM because people were working on 3r.

I have great hopes for RPG One on this one. Let them take as long as they want, and need.

I’d have to say Mobile Suit Gundam: Cross Dimension 0079. Simply cuz its Gundam, and Gundam rocks.

Oh yeah, did I mention there’s a shrine for it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lufia II, in other words Mystic Ark.
There is a project to translate going on right now but the people working on it have a bunch of other projects they’re working on already. Oh well, one day!

EDIT: Sorry I meant 7th Saga II

…you mean 7th Saga II, right?

Lufia II came out in america man? You dure it’s not being translated from English?

Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals was indeed translated officially. 7th Saga II: Mystic Ark wasn’t.