Gamefaqs character battle...

Down with the feathery-haired chicken boy!

Actually it is still quite close, there is only 1.12% (592 votes) in it, at the moment. And Ganondorf is winning, but you never know what may happen between now, and when the voting stops.

Ganondorf wins, unless a sudden burst of voting for Tidus allows him to barely get the edge. Of course, that’s probably not likely.

Well, I set up a bracket a while back, and I want Link to win just because I thought he would when I made my picks. That’s it.

My picks.

North Division:
Battle 3: Gannondorf
Battle 4: Magus
Battle 5: Jill
Battle 6: Luigi
Battle 7: Crash
Battle 8: Samus
East Division:
Battle 1: Cloud
Battle 2: Tails
Battle 3: Ness
Battle 4: Yoshi
Battle 5: Aeris
Battle 6: Felix
Battle 7: Zero
Battle 8: Sonic
West Division:
Battle 1: Snake
Battle 2: Knuckles
Battle 3: Ryu
Battle 4: Dante
Battle 5: Donkey Kong
Battle 6: Kite
Battle 7: Zelda
Battle 8: Megaman
South Division:
Battle 1: Mario
Battle 2: Shadow
Battle 3: Kefka
Battle 4: Crono
Battle 5: Bomberman (I pissed at Alucard from last year (He beat Tails))
Battle 6: Kirby
Battle 7: Max
Battle 8: Sephiroth

Yer all ferkin’ crazy. Link gonna win again.

I’M crazy? coughpsychogunpersoncough

Go, Magus, go!

Yeah Magus is literally blowing Sam Fisher out of the water, there is absolutely no way Sam could win.

So lets all here it for Magus:D

PS: Why have they not updated the stats yet, and put in the results from yesterday?

I want to see a Magus vs. Crono fight, just so Magus can kill that spiky-haired punk!

d Galloway
Still pissed off about last year

Well I didn’t know which way this was going to go, but fortunately I picked Magus. Woo!

GO MAGUS!

Magus’ll win this one…

Magus, of course!

–Fan, who registered on Gamefaqs just to he could request a few contestants.

So, any thoughts on who’ll win the next match?

I’m voting Jill because Squall sucks ass.

This match is kind of odd, and I’m really not sure who will be the winner

FF8 was somewhat popular but so is the RE series and just look at Jill drools

Edit: Well Squall has a pretty good begining lead, almost 2 times more than Jill. But will it last?(probably)

Never thought I’d say this but Go Squall.

I’m ashamed I ever visited GameFAQs. Squall got bout twice more votes than Jill. Why in hell would someone vote for a nerdish loser who can’t get laid and all he does is whinning and being a pain in the ass? For christ’s sake, a dead rat should be able to win squall.
As far as RE characters go I’d put Nemesis on the voting though… he’s the coolest :stuck_out_tongue:

Because Squall has a cool sword. And he’s a Squaresoft character that’s not up against another Squaresoft character or a Nintendo character.