Gamefaqs character battle...

Seph-i-roth!

Seph-i-roth!

Kefka k33l j00!
:o ~:o ~:o ~:o ~:o ~:o

Well, the Fox-Pikachu match is going very one sided.

FOX! FOX! FOX! FOX! FOX!

Originally posted by drkknight
FOX! FOX! FOX! FOX! FOX!

Thats what i’ve already said.

QUOTE: gooooo fox! Anyway, Link or Mario or somebody more famous will probably win. No matter how one sided this is.

i just want fox to kick pikachu’s ass! after he wins link shall defeat him!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah, the Summer Contest Board is just as chaotic as I remember it. They have more topics than they do posters. But sanity shall persevere!

…And if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Originally posted by DomaDragoon
But sanity shall persevere!

HAHAHA that shows what you know! LINK! LINK! LINK!

What’s sa…nit…e?

Originally posted by DanteFury
What’s sa…nit…e?

A magical thing I have discovered, that gives you clarity of mind, and understanding of soul. I have it, and that’s what makes me fun to be around, i guess.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
A magical thing I have discovered, that gives you clarity of mind, and understanding of soul. I have it, and that’s what makes me fun to be around, i guess.

You speak nonsense!

Originally posted by DanteFury
You speak nonsense!

Not so! As a sane person, i can often think of what would and would not be the correct thing to say in most situations! I can crack a joke at any point that’ll make people giggle!

But we’re diverging from the point. SAMUS WILL WIN, OR I WILL TAKE THE FIRSTBORN SON OF EVERY MEMBER OF GAMEFAQS!

…Crap, why’d I choose THAT as a threat?

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
…Crap, why’d I choose THAT as a threat?

watches as what was left of his pride shatters into bite-sized pieces

grabs the pride fragments, and offers them up to Mr. Waving Smilie

Samus, Tails, Shadow. My choices.

Well judging on the first 20 minutes or so of this matchup it looks like it’s going to be close. Go Ganondorf though.

We have Square fanboys vs. Nintendo fanboys. Then again, Tidus is a pretty lousy main character if you ask me.

“Duhh… Sin’s toxin Sin’s toxin. I’m a jock”

At least Ganondorf was evil and wants to take over the world. That and he kicks ass at SSBM.

Originally posted by X_countryguy
[b]“Duhh… Sin’s toxin Sin’s toxin. I’m a jock”

At least Ganondorf was evil and wants to take over the world. That and he kicks ass at SSBM. [/b]

I don’t have Gamecube, so I wouldn’t know about SSBM. However, Ganondorf was freaking awesome in OoT, although I like the actual Ganon better.

Ga-non-dorf! Ga-non-dorf! Ga-non-dorf! Tidus will LOSE!