Gamefaqs character battle...

Oh, you will fall to the will of the cookie, Zhou. You will fall.

Yes…but not now.

Originally posted by drkknight
Hey now! Xenosaga is a great game! KOS-MOS could beat anyone… but not Link of course.

I like Xenosaga, but I nearly fell asleep every time they launched into another seven-hour cutscene, which was often after about five minutes of walking around and two battles.

Ok that’s better. It has its high points and its low points, but it’s still a great game.

Hmmm… then… 30 Pies!

OMG, i fold. You win. I can’t match that.

: Mr Woohing Smilie says ‘Go Kefka! Go the greatest villian that ever was! Go!’

What do you know: I posted the wrong Mr. Smilie.

Shoot, I keep trying to see my brackets to find out who I actually voted for but I can seem to access it. How do you get to your own bracket?

Going to poll results and see your own brackets should let you see it, if you are logged in.

Second fight Pikachu vs. Fox McCloud looks like a blowout for Fox for now.

Yeah, go Fox!

Yes! Fox’s winning! Take that, foul spawn of Satan!

Fox shall eat little pikachu for breakfast!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHA:o :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :o

Fox vs. Pikachu? Fox is going to pwn this round.

Meh, entire northern division look pretty much one sided

The only one that looks like it might not be a full blowout is Squall VS Jill

Originally posted by Gamer5389
[b]Meh, entire northern division look pretty much one sided

The only one that looks like it might not be a full blowout is Squall VS Jill [/b]

Actually if I rember correctly from last years battle, it was hard to tell how close the matchs would be, except for the matchs with the really big stars, who killed everyone in the early goings.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
Actually if I rember correctly from last years battle, it was hard to tell how close the matchs would be, except for the matchs with the really big stars, who killed everyone in the early goings.

Yeah, i remember back then, I think it was the Samus-Sonic fight, or Samus-Solid Snake fight, i forget, and Samus barely won by a couple dozen votes.

Yeah, that was an exciting match there.

QUOTE: gooooooooo fox!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Yeah, i remember back then, I think it was the Samus-Sonic fight, or Samus-Solid Snake fight, i forget, and Samus barely won by a couple dozen votes.

All I know is that Samus didn’t fight Snake. He faced only Squaresoft characters (which definately helped in his losing). Samus, if I remember correctly, was finally beaten by Sephiroth, who was beaten by Link, who won the battle.

Close matches only exist when these happen:

1. The two characters are very popular.
  2. The two characters are considered icons.
  3. There are enough fanboys on both sides to keep it balanced.

So basically, it all boils down to fanboys.

Yes! GO KEFKA! :o
:o