Gamefaqs character battle...

Originally posted by X_countryguy
Because Squall has a cool sword. And he’s a Squaresoft character that’s not up against another Squaresoft character or a Nintendo character.

AGH fanboyism shudders :thud:

Why’s squall even there… it could be Aya Brea vs Jill…:moogle:

Squall’s on there, because FF8 is one of the biggest/most liked Playstation games on GameFAQs. So they basically had to put on it’s main character.

Squall actually got blown out of the water last year. His first match was against Snake.

Well that’s because Snake is like a billion times cooler than Squall. Even the people at GameFAQs knew that.

Oh yeah, do you think that it’s a little harsh on Raiden that he’s up against Snake in the first round?

First, last, and only time I’ll say this…go Squall.

Oh yeah, do you think that it’s a little harsh on Raiden that he’s up against Snake in the first round?

No. Everyone hates Raiden. Everyone hates how he took MGS2 from Snake, who’s a billion times cooler than him. He also ran around naked, forcing me to try ripping out my eyes and dousing my brain in acid.

Go Luigi!

PLEASE!!! LET JILL CATCH UP!!!

No, don’t let Jill catch up, I voted for Squall…

Then he gets’ his ass kicked by Luigi :slight_smile:

Yep, Squall’s won this round pretty much. And then, he should be beaten by Luigi (I hope).

I’m actually interested in the match between K0S-M0S and Crash. That could be a tight one, considering K0S-M0S hasn’t really been around very long and Crash has.

Go Luigi!

Yeah I didn’t know about the KOS-MOS one since I’d never played xeno anything so I just went with Crash.

I’m guessing that KOS-MOS would win, seeing that Xenosaga is still top ten in both PS2 FAQs and boards.

Yay! Go Luigi!

Yeah KOS-MOS might win, but as Ezboarder said, Crash has been around much longer, and gained loads of supports. So it is hard to say who will win.

As for the current round, Luigi seems to have blown Ratchet out of the battle. But that was expected.

Yeah if Luigi lost that one he probably would be the most unlucky mascot ever.

All I can say is, Poor Isaac. I like him, but against Samus, Isaac’s only gonna be cannon fodder. ^^

Originally posted by Booken
All I can say is, Poor Isaac. I like him, but against Samus, Isaac’s only gonna be cannon fodder. ^^

That’s quite a cannon to be fodder to. Which would Samus use? The charge Beam, Plasma Beam or missles to blow him away? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s quite a cannon to be fodder to. Which would Samus use? The charge Beam, Plasma Beam or missles to blow him away? :stuck_out_tongue:

She would somehow use all three at once.

Anyway, go Luigi!

Oh, come on, guys1 Obviously Samus would first Freeze Isaac completely with the Ice beam/Missile, then shatter him into a million pieces with a super bomb!

Ouch, that’s harsh.