For the record-

Why are you bringing me up in this? But if you’d really like me to explain my feelings about you-

Well, maybe I’ll explain my feelings about everyone in here. My judgement about anyone here can change rather quickly. why? Because I’ve never met any of you, so the only thing I have to judge any of you by is what you say in here. I’ll admit I can jump to conclusions some time, flying down someone’s throat based on only one thing they’ve said. Sometimes this has turned out to be a mistake, as I did when I first met Charl. Sicne then, as I’ve known him longer, he’s done other things which changed my opinion of him. He still sometimes does stupid things, but I guess everyone does. As for you X, I’ve seen you both do ridiculously stupid things, and I’ve also seen you talk very intelligently, reasonably, and even hospitably. I simply thing you too often let your anger get the better of yourself. But I don’t think you are Hitler’s clone.

The point is, just because I flame you doesn’t mean I will hate you for eternity. Many people here have long memories - they can recall some insult some made against them a year ago. I don’t. If you’ve changed, then I’ll deal with you how you are now, not how you were then. I don’t think this necessarily makes me better than others here - I do think it keeps with me a more open mind though, whether it be in your favor or not. Of course, you can always choose to not care how I feel about you - this is just fine by me too.

And finally, just for MY record, SK doesn’t have an elitist taste for music. He just has a good taste in music. He knows what he’s talking about. Instead of incurring his wrath, like I accidentally did once, maybe you should just take the time to hear what he has to say, and you might just learn something.

Kthxbye

Actually, you weren’t active, so I had to give your legal rights to Shinobi, who declared that you think I’m hitler’s clone. Sorry about the mixup.

Oh- theres no doubt about it. SK does have good taste in music, excellent taste- I just doubt knocking other people’s stuff is the greatest way to show off his taste or whatever.

And yeah, I have been angry lately- my fault, and all that. If/when I’m banned I guess I’ll have to find something better to do than sit in front of a computer screen- like maybe actually try and talk to real people or whatnot (not that I don’t doubt your existance, but- you COULD be robots or something :p).

I still stand by what I say, though- because I guess I’m just stupid like that.

salutes X

Personally, I’m just miffed because I can’t say “you know, Leni Riefenstahl is actually still alive” anymore.

Yes, gone are the days when I could say that, then explain who she was and what she did, and proceed to freak people out by A) letting them know that, and B) revealing that I’m the kinda person who would know such a thing and like to mention it.

And I also kinda think it’s cool that I finally started a thread that eventually got locked. For some reason.

True, SK is, at times, extremely virulent in his explications of what is good taste bad taste in music.

Hence why I don’t talk to him. My tastes and his are so radically different it would be a waste of time.

Originally posted by Igatona
My tastes and his are so radically different it would be a waste of time.
Yeah, that was my conclusion as well.

Gasp, not only did we solve a problem…we actually managed to not make said problem happen!

People, we’ve hit a new high.

Yeah. Don’t pinch me, I might wake up.

…well this was an interesting thread to read, filled with love and camaraderie and who the fuck am I kidding. Yes, SK doesn’t always go for the flowery elaborate use of the english language to explain in a six part essay why a person’s way of thinking might overflow with suckdom, especially when it was not meant to be taken in a wrong way but rather as a nudge and a joke. Guess what? Happens all the time, in all possible contexts and I don’t even know why you, X, picked this time and place to valiantly defend the opinion of someone that wasn’t even being seriously slandered. I mean, c’mon, you do that sort of stuff all the time and you’ve said it yourself, you’ve made friends anyway because they can discern between the joke and the real opinion. He like any of us is willing to show and has a shred of compassion when the situation demands it so I don’t even get why you’re trying to make him seem otherwise.

In a nutshell, nobody’s worthless, it was a frikkin joke, lighten up and get a doobie.

Actually I have yet to see him show a shred of compassion. That was kinda my point; CC was kinda justified in assuming SK was taking the asshole route cuz that’s the only route we’ve seen him take. In the 2 and a half or so years I’ve been here I’ve never seen him do anything close to resembling being friendly. Hell, the first post I ever saw him make was him flaming me for something about FF5. I didn’t really know who he was, I was kinda confused and angry because here someone was saying “You are, of course, wrong”. Why? I dunno, he never explained his assholish behaviour that day.

Originally posted by Zero
In a nutshell, nobody’s worthless, it was a frikkin joke, lighten up and get a doobie.

I’ll get the doobie before lightening up, if you don’t mind :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Igatona
I’ll get the doobie before lightening up, if you don’t mind :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe that’s the customary flow of the causal relationship in this scenario. :smiley:

Are you <i>still</i> talking about this? Come on, dude. You’re the only person to complain about this so much. Don’t project your neuroses onto me. As for the FF5 thing, I honestly don’t remember it, so I can’t help you. I would suggest that you forget it, as well.

Uhh, I was replying to Zero. God forbid I actually do something other than shy away and submit to his will.

… you all suck.

There, I’ve made my worthless contribution for the day. Ha ha. Don’t take it personally.

Now vicky shot my selfesteem down that tunnel that leads to china but mom says that I shouldn’t tell anyone about the tunnel because it’s a sekrit :frowning:

(don’t make me get you this t-shirt )

Oh, Vicki, I blow too, want me to show you?

Metal sucks, and all the scumbags that listen to it do too. I’ll kill you all! I AM ELITIST GARBAGE NAZI!

The only real music is polka.