For the record-

Actually, the thing CC said almost made sense, and made me think a little…

And don’t flatter yourself. I don’t have a vendetta against you, I have a problem with people who act so flagrantly and self-righteously destructive as you. If you were a little more considerate of other people and maybe didn’t post something just because you could maybe you’d improve your image, but since you don’t care about other people’s opinions of you, much less about other things, why bother.

Do what you preach.

Originally posted by Sinistral
Do what you preach.

You’re the one to speak.

Originally posted by Sinistral
Do what you preach.

I preach your mom!! OHHH

Call me highly self-esteemed, but I’d like to think I’m above flaming the snot out of people just because I feel like it. Admitted, I’ve attributed to some flame wars in my time, but I at least listen to other people’s opinions, and have some kind words to say, which is more than I can say about SK.

And CC has a good point too, for someone as zealously enforcing as you, Sin, you have a habit of pushing the rules just a tad (your repeated insults of Ren come to mind)

Same to yourself. You’ve made a couple comments about how you don’t attack others pointlessly , you’ve been up to it for a while now, which is why Kagon got pissed and notified you we were getting sick of your bullshit and that we were going to ship you out, esp since Merlin had warned your ass not too long ago.
(to CC)

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
I’d like to think I’m above flaming the snot out of people just because I feel like it.

You have yet to show otherwise.

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
And don’t flatter yourself.
Don’t be dumb. I said “you suck.” That’s not some kind of deadly insult. Sinistral says that to me when I lose at Starcraft. Merlyn says that to me when we spend three hours arguing about stuff. You say it to people left and right, sometimes adding choice details about castration. There is absolutely nothing I’ve said that warrants any of the fuss you’re making. Why are you concocting these silly grievances?

Then you haven’t been looking. At least I’ve made a few friends here by (gasp) having a kind word to say. Ask Kagon. or Steve. or EZ. or TD. or Charl. or CC (sometimes). or Shinobi. or Cless. Or Booken.

SK, maybe if you tried, y’know, not being so fucking critical and downtrodding he wouldn’t be fed up with you. Being told “you suck” by one of your friends after getting your ass zerg rushed is totally different from a mod that makes it a point to remind you what a worthless person you are telling you “you suck” and then closing your thread.

And that has anything to do with… ?

I’m impressed, really, but your vague hints don’t make much of a point.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Katana
Of course, since clearly there could never be the least bit of facetiousness or deliberate exaggeration in my remarks in response to that, as well. Man, you have a long memory. I barely know who you are.

Does that mean I’m not instantly recognized and liked by all the popular kids in class? Darn! Guess I’ll have to go kill myself now, because goodness knows that if SK barely even knows who I am, my life just ain’t worth continuing with.

:smiley:

You didn’t seem so much facetious as you did genuinely offended.

Then again, to be fair, I think my comparison probably came off not so much flippant as it did genuinely intended (rather odd since I’d rather listen to “Love Will Tear Us Apart” than “Bodies” any day).

And I did apologize rather sarcastically (which is no apology at all).

I’ve kinda thought all this time I did really touch a nerve of yours. No? I didn’t? Cool. Rather relieved.

In that case, rest easy, man.

The point is maybe you should try to lay off the downtrodding act and have a nice thing to say once in a while. It hasn’t killed me yet, I don’t think it’ll kill you. Hell, even Zeppelin compliments me once in a while, and he still steadfastly adheres to his belief that I’m a genetically engineered clone of hitler gone wrong.

and Kaiser, I love you man. Except when I hate you. Which is often. You horselicker you. Lav.

Heh, sweet. My nazi thread created a 2 page thread about people bitching at each other. Yep, looks like facism wins again.

FACIST PIGS!

“My nazi thread created a 2 page thread about people bitching at each other. Yep, looks like facism wins again.”

Good show, man.

“Being told “you suck” by one of your friends after getting your ass zerg rushed is totally different from a mod that makes it a point to remind you what a worthless person you are telling you “you suck” and then closing your thread.”

Oh, please. We close threads all the time (it wasn’t his thread, by the way) for such reasons as “pointless,” “stupid,” or even “old,” and that is never taken as a personal assault on one’s character. If Sinistral closes a thread and says “this is so retarded” there, no one will ever go “W-what? Me? Retarded? H-how <i>dare</i> he? I <i>demand</i> satisfaction!” and you won’t be running around clucking “Oh dear! That was so awful!” Really, dude, it’s time to stop making a big deal out of something that didn’t warrant any discussion whatsoever in the first place.

See? Was that so hard? Actually it was probably excruciatingly painful, but a journey of a thousand kilometres starts with a single warp core breach…or something.

Shit, something that was brought up and resolved by the second page! A new record!

And it was solved by means other than kicking Cless in the groin! I’m impressed!