FLCL's over already?

Man, that show was short. Wierd as heck, and pretty good, but short. As is, only six episodes short.

Unless there are more than Adult Swim’s showing, but from my hunting on Kazaa, I doubt it.

No, there’s only 6, unfortunately.

Most animes run from 5-30 episodes. Not many go past 100.

Yes FLCL is really over, the series was only 6 episodes, but if it makes you feel better there’s a movie (which I haven’t seen), most anime series run for either 13 or 26 episodes, or either half or a full season if you prefer. Even with series with more than 26 episodes you can usually tell when you change season, often time you’ll get a two parter, a cliff hanger ending, or a change in intro.

That means I’ve seen 1/6th of FLCL and I still don’t understand a single damn thing about that show.

I’ve seen the whole thing and barely understand it.

I wonder how it went pitching the anime to the producer.

Creator: Ok, So there is this kid and he gets hit in the head with a gitaur by an insane woman then robots start coming out of his head.

You’re not supposed to understand it. You’re supposed to enjoy it. Trust me on this =P

So I just missed the last half.

…Doopid Nessa.

I believe the movie rumours have been discredited as just rumours. I’m pretty sure Gainax would have told us of any movie plans, or had made one already.

And Furi Kuri is short, sadly, but I doubt it could have been as great had it been made longer.

I don’t think it could have been much longer either. And Adult Swim is showing it again starting tonight, so you get another chance to not understand it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I usually watch the show with my brother, and not understand anything about what’s going on.

I think it’s the kind of thing that you can figure out by the end, but remember, figuring out what the hell is going on is a tad bit different then understanding it :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish there was more then only 6 episodes:too bad;

BTW, Episode 5 owns everything:mwahaha:

Episode 5 is what I’d call the major parody episode, you have to be quick to catch all of them :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to have Gainax’s babies. FLCL, Mahoromatic…mmm…

I understood FLCL… I guess I’m wierd. :: cries::
heh, I liked it, I understood it, and it was damn funny.

Originally posted by Epicgamer
I don’t think it could have been much longer either. And Adult Swim is showing it again starting tonight, so you get another chance to not understand it. :stuck_out_tongue:

And watch it again until they put InuYasha back on.

There is an FLCL movie???

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]I believe the movie rumours have been discredited as just rumours. I’m pretty sure Gainax would have told us of any movie plans, or had made one already.

And Furi Kuri is short, sadly, but I doubt it could have been as great had it been made longer. [/b]
Read all the posts next time before you post, kay?