FLCL's over already?

Forgive me Epic, I’m lazy -_-

Ok this shit just needs to be said.

To get things out of the way, Hi, i just dropped in from a spare computer I could borrow for about 30 minutes or so, doing fine, be back sometime, hope ya’ll are well, blah blee blah de dah and all that rot.

If you seen all the episodes you would probably understand that it’s not ALL about the giant robots, American pop culture shameless parody (LOVE IT THOUGH!), and strange ass ideas.

I feel it was basely an EXTREME over-exggaration about an adolescent growing up and the experience each growing pre-teen faces.

It’s all quite simple. When you’re growing up and have so much shit on your hands to deal with, women, parents, responsibilitys, whatever, you end up with, ‘metaphorically’, a big giant robot beating out of your head.

I felt that the main character…at the end of the whole series “grew up” a bit having finally comprehending all his troubles and responsibilitys and life still goes on even though all the wierdness left. I thought that the fact the robot stayed behind was just another way of stating “a reminder of the past”

Ok, it’s late at night and I have no farking clue if that made sense, so if it don’t, bugger it.

So bye for now see ya’ll sometime… or whatever.

Originally posted by Kagato Toujou
[b]I feel it was basely an EXTREME over-exggaration about an adolescent growing up and the experience each growing pre-teen faces.

It’s all quite simple. When you’re growing up and have so much shit on your hands to deal with, women, parents, responsibilitys, whatever, you end up with, ‘metaphorically’, a big giant robot beating out of your head.

I felt that the main character…at the end of the whole series “grew up” a bit having finally comprehending all his troubles and responsibilitys and life still goes on even though all the wierdness left. I thought that the fact the robot stayed behind was just another way of stating “a reminder of the past”[/b]
That’s what I basically gathered from it, after the second run. I don’t think anyone should try to pick up on any of it the first time through, just enjoy the show, you can understand it later :stuck_out_tongue:

FLCL is such a cool series… I knew about it like 4 years ago, my friend told me about it. I haven’t seen all the episodes, so I guess I should check them out.

That, and the Pillows r0x0rz.

Seriously, FLCL has such a great fucking soundtrack, hands down.