Final Saga character profiles

Great stuff, d. Hope you come back and write more soon! (Can you guys say: CROSSOVER? Whoo-HOO!) :cool:

HEY! WHY AM I LISTED IN THE BAD GUY’S SIDE?? Umm, well, if I accidentally awakened the Gate Keepers, then I guess I did cause some trouble, hehe whistles innocently Well, it would not be the first time a well-meaning hero screws things up (RIGHT, d? ^_~) (Who uses demons as guardians, anyway??)

And since we’re doing these Alternate Versions of ourselves, here’s one SOME of us might remember…^^

Wilfredo The Loverboy
Race: Human
Height: 5’11"
Class: Thief
Alignment: Neutral (Good tendencies)

Appearance: The same as our Wil (but BETTER looking!)

Bio: One of Wil’s alternate counterparts, little is known about his background. He’s also an interdimensional traveler, but appears to have no magic skills, instead using gadgets and magical items (of which he seems to have tons hidden in his person) for travel instead. He seems mainly interested in money and women (and claims to have gotten, err, intimate with many female RPG characters) but has been known to do good deeds ocassionally.

Three years ago, this Wil joined the army gathered by (his reality’s) Valkyrie Esker to defeat her evil older brother, thought he did it only for the chicks. During this adventure he infiltrated the villains’ forces (without telling his allies, who assumed he had betrayed them) and found himself falling into a relationship with the villainess Royce (from Lunar: The Silver Star Story). In the end, the truth was revealed and Wil helped defeat the villains, thought he and Royce had a bittersweet parting.

Loverboy Wil hasn’t been seen since, thought it is assumed he’s still stealing and loving his way thru the RPG multiverse. He and Wil the Sage have NOT met, and would likely disapprove of each other greatly. He could appear anywhere, at any time. (Note: he MIGHT be the same of as one of the Wils seens in Galloway’s multiverse.)

Equipment: Not revealed fully, seems to have something for every occasion on his person at all times.

Power Level: 0, knows no magic spells (it might be he just never bothered to learn magic.)
Black Magic Level: See above
White Magic Level: See above

Strengths: Extremely devious, can sweet-talk his way out of most messes (or into most ladies’ confidence.) Is a better fighter than most Wils, thought that’s not saying much.
Weaknesses: Not very trusting, distracted by beautiful women. Can be very irritating. ^_~

Hmph… thought I was the original RPGC thief.

Guess I have some competition to eliminate.

For those of you who don’t get it: Loverboy Wil was the FIRST version of my character, which I created for JOIN MY ARMY! an RP that Valkyrie came up with in the old Tower of Babel Forum, back in 2002. The whole thing started as a joke, which is why I went all overboard with LW. But, curiously, as we went on the thing got more serious, and ended being quite a good story, and a lot of fun for many of us. Too bad it got erased. Later, when I started writing my RPGC stories, I decided to use a more respectable version of myself… but that doesn’t mean a reappearance by Playa Wil could not happen again someday! ^_~

Well, Half-Spawn ended horribly, Movie Saga 2 is almost over, the fanfic archive’s update is almost complete, and I have a freaking ton of stuff due. Therefore, in lieu of an actual fanfic update, I’ll include the…

COMPLETELY UNABRIDGED, SLIGHTLY ALTERED, HORRIBLY MUTILATED HISTORY OF THE RPGC TASK FORCE!

Long ago, when RPGC was first taken back from ShaheenJim’s foul hands, the evil lord launched a series of attacks against the site. Betrayed by its own members, RPGC seemed doomed…until a small group known as the RPGC Task Force appeared. Consisting of Rast, Merlin, Sinistral, and Macc, the four warriors battled Jim’s invasion, until the evil himself was destroyed.

RPGC was safe again, and thus the Task Force eventually assimilated into administration jobs. Eventually, however, RPGC fell victim to another attack, this time leveling nearly all of the site. A new task force was built, although its membership list was lost in the sands of time. The new heroes quickly battled the new villain, but the new team proved to be less popular, and they were quickly forgotten long before the evil was destroyed. Since RPGC survived, however, it is assumed they succeeded.

The third and final version of the Task Force was formed following the battle against GOD and Dr. Kaizer. When word of the incident reached RPGC, there was an outcry about what this could mean. The internet was evolving; newer, deadlier threats were springing up everywhere. A new Task Force was needed, one that would destroy these evils before everything fell to them.

Around this time, Poke had joined the RPGCPD, as he had learned that Pokemon did not provide a stable source of income. During this time, then-police chief Heaven’s Soldier decided to secretly form a new Task Force, and started scouting out potential members. The first two found were the amnesiac GG Crono, who was selected for his sword ability, and Pierson, who possessed numerous…abilities.

There were other members scouted, as well. Galloway was quickly selected, as he was the only one who had actively fought evil. Mabatsekker was also chosen, despite Galloway’s protests that he was a useless blue mage. Finally, demigod, a mysterious figure without a human body, was chosen, and the new Task Force was complete, with Galloway working as team leader.

Their first adventures were, sadly, rather dull. For a long period of time, Galloway completely vanished, as did Weiila. When the two returned, Galloway was demoted to team lackey (he was accused of kidnapping Weiila, which was technicall true), while GG Crono was promoted to team leader. This was short-lived, however; following the search for the Treasures of Fanfiction, Heaven’s Soldier quit the police force and joined the Task Force permenantly. Poke became the new police chief, and he and Mitchell worked as contacts for the group. Galloway was eventually cleared of charges, and became a full member yet again.

After another series of daring adventures, the RPGC Task Force was called to investigate a series of ninja attacks and kidnappings. During the many battles that followed (which are chronicled in “The Christmas Saga 2”), the Task Force was pushed to the brink by the armies of deadly ninjas, and later the Hybrids, the refuse from Dr. Kaizer’s experiments. Also, Galloway was gone again, having been banished because Weiila feared being chibified. Eventually, the RPGC Task Force proved triumphant, and both the ninjas AND Dr. Kaizer were stopped for good.

Unfortunately, this was the end for the RPGC Task Force. Shortly after the Yuletide season had ended, Mabat was drafted into the Finnish military. Numerous possible members were scouted (including Darkness Beckons, kirokokori, and Wilfredo Martinez), but none of these were found suitable to be Mabat’s replacement. To make things worse, Galloway left the task force, trying to find out who killed Dr. Kaizer (and what happened to Naar’s sword). GG Crono and Heaven’s Soldier tried to hold the team together, but it was too late. demigod had obtained a new human body, and decided to explore it some more on his own. At the same time, Pierson decided to go solo, and left the Task Force. With only two members left, the force was officially disbanded.

However, GG Crono and Heaven’s Soldier are now scouting again, trying to rebuild the RPGC Task Force. Will they succeed?

wipes off the dust Whoa. It’s been a while, hasn’t it? Well, let’s add a few more will-appear-eventually characters:

Good Guys:

Blade
Race: Black Mage
Height: 5’5"
Class: Swordsman
Alignment: Chaotic Good (formerly Chaotic Neutral)

Appearance: Average build, short black hair, wears black, ninja-like clothes, has two blades mounted to his arm.

Bio: Births were slowing down in the Black Mage village, so the birth of Blade was met with great joy. By the age of three, though, it was revealed that he had no magical ability, making him a cripple in the eyes of the black mages. He was abused heavily in school, before finally being placed in a camp for non-magic users at the age of twelve. By the time Falchin assumed power and, following his father’s supposed stance on magic, stopped the atrocities, Blade’s friends were all victims of mass exterminations.

Although released, Blade still faced hatred and disgust for over a hundred years, becoming an even bigger target as he grew older (due to his lack of magic, he aged slightly faster than others, although far slower than a human). To protect himself, Blade started practicing a strange fighting style, involving two long sword blades attached to his arms. With these, he was able to defend himself against attackers, until they started using magic.

One day, while practicing by the Black Pentagram, he saw Mox, fully armored, emerge from the cliff he was dumped into. Taking the man to be just another idiot, the evil mage started to walk off, but Blade, recognizing him from his old history class, stopped him, begging to come along. At first, Mox refused, but after realizing he was stuck with the idiot, he slowly agreed.

Morgan made the best of the situation, training Blade in physical combat. When Chainsaw was carved apart by Eihra, Blade became Mox’s chief torturer, until Weiila escaped after stupidly being served spinach. Blade stood by Mox during the brawl against the heroes, only to be soundly defeated by Weiila again, thrown over a railing and onto a sand bar. Shortly after this, Mox was seemingly killed.

Blaming himself for his master’s death, and rationalizing that his cumbersome weapons got in the way of his victory, Blade returned to the Black Mage village and designed new ones. They were placed inside a device, running along the entire length of his arms, and could now be activated via hydraulic pressure released from switches in his palm.

Two months ago, Blade encountered Blue Robe, who sent the man to some ruins far beyond the village. The question is…what will he find?

Equipment: Blade uses two large devices, one on each arm, inside of which lay his blades. He wears almost no armor, and has no other weapons.

Power Level: 60
White Magic Power: 0
Black Magic Power: 0

Strengths: Always armed, stronger than average human.
Weaknesses: Not stronger than a goddess, no defense against magic.

Hey d, I noticed that Blade changed alignment from Chaotic Neutral to Chaotic Good, but you didn’t explain how in his bio. Did the beating he got from Weiila convince him to join the good guys, or are you saving the details for the story?

This thing seems to be huge…

So, uh, if you actually went through the trouble of finding me a replacement, then does that mean I wasn’t as useless as you thought? :C

Okay, here’s a wierd one I felt like doing in lieu of an actual update.

The Villains of the RPGC Task Force:

Arch Nemesis:

Wilfredo Martinez
Powers/Abilities: Very high intelligence, mastery of offensive magicks

Wilfredo Martinez was once a high-profile superhero, until an accident in 1994 forced him to drop out of the scene. Due to his nurturing on Golden Age/Silver Age comics, he was an extremely conservative superhero, prefering to capture criminals alive and as unharmed as possible. This became a major issue late in his career, when the anti-heroes started crawling out of the woodwork.

When the RPGC Task Force version 3 was formed, Wil took an immediate interest in their activites, secretly glad that a new team of heroes was here to save the day. His joy turned to horror, however, when he learned how extreme their methods were. He took the alias of “The Litigator,” hoping to sue the Task Force into more peaceful methods; instead, he only ruined their image, and finally backed off his attacks, actually helping them improve their reputation lest they be dissolved.

After that, though, Wil continued to bother them, his true identity revealed at last. He had spies run through the city, monitering the Task Force’s every action. Fortunately for our heroes, he eventually grew tired of the hassle of paying so many, and cut back heavily. Wil is more of a nuisance than a major villain, but is still their arch-nemesis for some unknown reason.

Nightmare the Clown
Powers/Abilities: Claws, fangs, superhuman speed, clown-like appearance

Nightmare the Clown is an oddity. During Dr. Kaizer’s early experiments, he accidently combined the DNA of a bear, a tiger, a dragon, and a clown, creating a horrid beast. The creature escaped, making its way into the sewers, occasionally leaving to feed on those above.

The second Task Force was the first to encounter it, but since nobody cared about them, the third Task Force was the first important group to fight them, after Nightmare the Clown tore up an entire orphanage. After several encounters, Nightmare the Clown was cornered in the sewer, after having nearly killed Heaven’s Soldier and GG Crono. The clown continued to nearly kill the entire Task Force, until Galloway (who had just returned from the Reaver Saga), teleported into the sewers, powered up to SSJ, and fought the clown.

The battle ended with Galloway Kamehameha-ing Nightmare the Clown into the ocean, drilling him deep underground. Of course, given the resiliance of Dr. Kaizer’s creation, it might not be dead.

Dr. Doom

Powers/Abilities: Too many to mention

Dr. Doom is too cool for the RPGC. He’s too busy fighting the Fantastic Four to care about RPGC.

Okay, that was a fun little diversion. Now, just so you know, I have updates for the fanfics almost done. And the archive’s been updated (I’m too ashamed of it to post an actual update, though).

Ok, that’s it! Note to self: throughly humiliate Galloway on this year’s RPGC XMAS SAGA! :ark:

(Naah, just kiddin’ d. It’s all very funny. Keep going. :smiley: )

That Nightmare Clown seems inspired by Stephen King’s IT… hay, maybe it IS, since in TV miniseries, they never quite explained what the thing was! Of course, in the book, the damn thing turned out to be some sort of primordial creature from Hindu myth… the kind of thing you’d expect to see in a Justice League comic, not a horror novel!

As for Doctor Doom, he’s indeed cool (or was, until they had him murder his girlfriend and make himself a new armor with her skin (???) I guess even HE had to be made “grittier” for the modern comics audiences… Seriously now, folks, they’re ruining many great characters these days, in fact DC comics is already massacring all the members of the “Funny Justice League” from the 1980’s. Already gone are: Elongated Man’s wife (raped, then killed- her unborn baby, too), Blue Beetle (shot on the head- by his friend, Max!) Max (neck snapped by Wonder Woman when he mind-controlled Superman) and I have it on good authority either Booster Gold or Fire is going to get offed as well. Probably the only “Super Buddy” to survive will be Guy Gardner, and only cuz he’s still popular with Green Lantern fans. This is NOT a coincidence, folks, DC is sacrificing its semihumorous heroes on the altar of cheap shocks. I’ve been avoiding most DC comics for a while, though I’m willing to give this year’s BIG crossover, Infinite Crisis, a try, on the small chance a new, less gritty DC Universe will result from it… but I’m not holding my breath. :frowning:

Oh, well… at least the CARTOON versions still rock!

Good Guys:

Kai
Race: God
Height: 8’5"
Class: God of the Sun
Alignment: Lawful Good

Appearance: A large warrior, clad completely in light gold armor.

Bio: During the creation of the multiverse, the planar universe of Aon was one of the first to stand. Among the gods placed there were Kai and Naar. Kai quickly took up the position of Sun-God, and passed his wisdom onto the world of Magnamund, the only true planet in Aon. Naar, meanwhile, took up residence in the Plane of Darkness, isolating himself fromt he others.

Of all the regions and lands of Magnamund, none took up the teachings of Kai like the northern province of Sommerlund. The people took up Kai as their patron diety, quickly forming a religious order known as the “Kai Lords.” This power of good seeped throughout Sommerlund, making it one of the most powerful kingdoms in Magnamund.

When Naar returned with a massive army, he immediately established his own kingdom in the Darklands, and began to attack Sommerlund. Eventually, the bloody war reached its climax at the Chasm of Doom, where the forces of Sommerlund and Durenor engaged the Darklord Vashna and the forces of Naar in a desperate battle. Before the battle began, Kai appeared before King Ulnar of Sommerlund, and bestowed upon him the mystical Sommerswerd, the Sword of the Sun. With this weapon, which gained its powers from the mystical powers of sunlight, Ulnar engaged Vashna in solo combat at the very edge of the gorge. In a desperate battle, Ulnar managed to defeat the evil Vashna and cast his body screaming into the gorge. The forces of Sommerlund followed suit, forcing Vashna’s entire army over the edge.

After this victory, Kai established himself as the full enemy of Naar. When Naar destroyed the Kai Lords, save for Lone Wolf, Kai ensured that his disciple survived to restore the order of the Kai. Eventually, Kai even took Lone Wolf to the heavens to train as his successor.

Kai’s true involvement with the war, however, remains to be seen…

(More to come later)