Final Fantasy X

Well here are the rest:

Atima = Anima
Syemore = Seymour
Titus = Tidus
Macarena = Macalania
Baj = Baaj

And like I said, those could have been avoided, if Nutter had re-read what he typed.

What the fuck is Baaj? Some town?

And, it’s not cool to make-fun of someones’ typing skills. S/he probably types really fast, and was probably pre-occupied with something else.

Oh, how do I get those sister aeons? Forgot the name… you gotta beat that ghost summoner?

Yunalesca: For Equipment Just make sure you have Anti-Zombie and some other status blocks armor equiped. Make Sure Everyone has Full overdrive. Yunalesca has 3 Stages, the Frist stage Don’t use your Overdrives, just Haste your party. You should get this one done in a few rounds. The second round and Third Use your Overdrives and the Summon Overdrives. She Will cast Zombie but your Aeons are Immune to it, after Their Overdives, If they aren’t KO’d attack until Yunlesca Dismisses the Aeon. There is pattern to her attacks you that to your advantage.

I relied heavily on recovery Items and Magic.

Big Nutter
Take the Long Road back you should have it under your belt easily.

So instead of using the teleporter, fight all battles back to the calm land? I’ll try that…

Yunalesca casts Banish on my aeons once summoned?

Yes, it is the exact same move Seymour uses in most of his fights, if you summon a aeon. They are there for however many turns they get before the boss has a turn. So make them count.

And Baaj, is like Nutter said, the first place Tidus goes when he arrives in Spira. Basically where you get chased by the huge water monster.

And to get the Magus Sisters, you first need ALL the other aeons. And then must defeat the ghost summoner, as you put it. And you also need to capture one of every monster on Mt. Gagazet, and talk to the Monster Capture guy.

But you can’t do that until you get the airship.

Baaj Temple is where Tidus was almost Eaten. Its on the Left side of the Search Map on the Airship. You need to get Yojimbo before getting Anima from Baaj.

If you’re in the cave with Yojimbo walk back Zanakin? Dome for the Experiance. You should be able trounce Yunalesca with ease.

Macarena = Macalania,

Aye, That was Deilberate, some of us are Suckers for these gags.

Big Nutter
She won’t Cast Bannish in the Second form but her attacks won’t allow your Summons to refill the Overdrive.

So make all overdrives ONLY in the second form? What about the third form?

By the way, I just beat Spectral Keeper. Aeon Overdrives + Self Destruct = DEATH

Nope, Overdrive Yunie + Aeons second form, everyone else than Yunie in 3rd form. Although You may want to keep Yunie in the Active for healing. Yunalesca Will use Status attacks.

Big Nutter
Also Hit GameFAQ’s/Square-Enix sites to see if you’ve got some great Mixes for Rikku. I don’t know them myself.

the first form of yunalesca should be easy enough to beat without summons, but in the second anbd third forms, go ahead. Though i suggest you seriously consider some training staying close to a save sphere. And I only lost to a boss once in the game, whgen fighting seymor on Mt. Gagazet, and i attacked him with a normal direct attack, and he instantly countered, zombieing all my people then full-lifing them before i could take one turn.

ouch

as the RPG saying goes, die and learn.

Two things, first you DON’T need Yojimbo to get Anima.

And secondly, I know the creators put it that term as a gag, but slipping it into normal conversation, is just not really that funny.

actually, the macarena temple saying is pretty humourous, or at least gets the location across.

Yeah, I found that quite funny. :hahaha;

Yes, the in-game gag was rather funny, but Nutter’s so-called attempted humour just isn’t funny.

Stop trying to pick a fight. Of course it’s funny. But it’s FUNNIER in the game.

A few things against Nutter’s Strategy:

1. DO NOT GET ZOMBIEPROOF ARMOR! You want to be zombied in the second stage. In her third form, Yunalesca uses an attack that instantly 100% kills everyone that isn’t zombied. Keep the Zombie status up.
  2. Save your Aeons ODs for Yunalesca’s third form, so that when she uses her zombie-all spell, you get hit and not the aeons.
  3. For Yuna, Grand Summon Shiva for two ODs. Don’t Grand Summon Bahamut, since he’s got too big of a delay.
  4. I spent about 3 hours preparing for this fight by getting Yuna over to Auron’s section of the Sphere Grid, and getting Zombiestrike, as well as a Zombiestrike weapon, so that I could re-zombie everyone if they needed it. You don’t need to do it, but it really helps.

Good strategy there Xelopheris. I’ll attempt later on. k tnx

I really want to win. =(

Xelo, thanks so much for the strategy. It did help. But, I think the main reason why I beat Yunalesca, was due to me getting Ultima for Yuna AND Lulu. Ultima only did 6700-7500 damage with each shot, but it did the trick. The thing that suprised me, is that I had no Aeon OD’d before the fight, nor did I use them until the third form. It was hard to juggle using Phoenix Downs, and Al Bhed Potions, while doing Ultima with Yuna only (Lulu only does 2500-3000 with it. ;[ ) Now, I’m stuck again. And any help would be highly appreciated.

You know the boss when you’re on the airship? Sins’ face area? I don’t know how much HP he has off by hand, but before he desolated me, I managed to Scan him, showing he had 40000 HP left. I used no Aeons during the fight, nor any Overdrives. I just used Water Gems, and others, and Ultima. Any way to use status-ailments on him? I didn’t try Provoke, or Threaten-- didn’t think it’d work --but do they?

Oh, about the Airship… theres some password input thing… do I really need this? Does it help me in the least? If so, gimme some plz.

Thanks in advance.

There are Pass words for the some Peoples Ultimate Weapons and some rare Items.

GODHAND
I think, is one for the save sphere in the Valley in Mushroom Rock, it’s Rikku’s BTW. It’s Recomended get some of them, before attacking Sin.

Seen as You’ve got Yuna quite High, get her weapon. (Although you will have to get All the Aeons to get it). It Reduces all Magic to 1MP Any Spell (If i cost MP), in battle, which is very useful in dungens, you can just the -ga Spells with out Worrying about Mp. You’ll need to get The Mirror of the lady in the temple off the Calm lands and Capture all Monsters in several areas, and Find the Dad and Kid in Macalaina Forest. You will need All the Aeons for the Second Power up for Yuna’s weapon and to make it useful, and send the Oppoising Summoner some where.

Big Nutter
That about 3 or 4 hours of playing there.