Fight! Zero! For everlasting peace!

http://www.ba.wakwak.com/~d_evil/upload/2509.jpg - Zero vs. Goenitz

http://www.ba.wakwak.com/~d_evil/upload/2512.jpg - Character Select…what’s that? Zero!?

These are from SNK vs Capcom. Where Zero is a secret character. (and yes, the game exists, I’m not sure about Zero actually being in, but heh, these are cool)

Are those screenshots from Xbox or neo-geo?

I heard about this … and I’m guessing NeoGeo.

Why would it be on an Xbox? It’s not even out officially in arcades here yet.

I think the game gets out in December for PS2. I think I’m going to reserve my copy like, now, if they take pre-orders.

If these shots are real and Zero is a playable character, it’s interesting that they’re using the Zero from Mega Man Zero. Most people would have expected the first Zero to appear in a Vs game would be the MMX Zero.

Capcom vs SNK EO is for xbox…and it the same premise as SVC chaos, coming out for neo-geo

anyone have neo-geo? besides me…

Snk VS Capcom Chaos will also have a PS2 version and Zero and Megaman WILL BE in it =)

Bah! Who cares of Zero? /DAN/ is in it and, if it’s the Chaos game I’ve heard about, Dan’s a killing machine in it. He’s an actual TREATH.

Yes Lun, it’s SvC : Chaos. Dan’s also a secret character (and a boss). It’s like Dan got pissed off and decided to kick your ass.

Originally posted by Devillion
[b]Capcom vs SNK EO is for xbox…and it the same premise as SVC chaos, coming out for neo-geo

anyone have neo-geo? besides me… [/b]

Capcom vs. SNK 2 came out on PS2 and Gamecube before it came out on Xbox, I don’t understand why you’d instantly assume it’ll come out on Xbox. Also, Capcom made Capcom vs. SNK, whereas SNK Neo-Geo (formerly SNK Playmore, formerly Playmore) is making SNK vs. Capcom Chaos. SNK Neo-Geo has no Xbox license, and likely never will, unless Xbox sales pick up in Japan. As for your original questions, the pics are from the arcade version, which isn’t even technically on Neo-Geo hardware. From what I’ve heard, SNK Neo-Geo is using totally different hardware on this game than they’ve ever used before.

And yes, I have a Neo. The cart system, not the crappy CD system. And no, I don’t have any games for it yet. I also have a NeoGeo Pocket Color. And I do have games for that.

Actually, for all fansites and purposes like that, it’s the NEO-GEO/MVS.

They’re using a chip inside the cartridge to make the NEO be a bit better.

Originally posted by Igatona
Yes Lun, it’s SvC : Chaos. Dan’s also a secret character (and a boss). It’s like Dan got pissed off and decided to kick your ass.

;______________________; YATTAZE!!! OYAJIII!!!

FINALLY! HE GETS RECOGNITION!!!

goes to cry some more happy-drops

In fact, when the game came out in beta, he was regarded as unbeatable. No one who reached Dan was able to beat him, of course, that’s probably not the case today, but who cares.

Dan’s powerful, eh? Man, I guess my choice of using Saikyo-style in the Matrix MUSH isn’t so stupid after all …

Well, only in THIS game actually.

And a Matrix MUSH? Isn’t that…ironic?

Irony is not thy friend. I think I’ll avoid that Mush.

Originally posted by Igatona
[b]Well, only in THIS game actually.

And a Matrix MUSH? Isn’t that…ironic? [/b]

Actually, we’ve found all SORTS of correlations between the Matrix and a MUSH.

Zero rules. I can’t wait for Megaman X7…

Originally posted by Pierson
Zero rules. I can’t wait for Megaman X7…

Me neither. His themesong alone is awesome. And let us not forget MMZ2.

Oh, and Zero’s got probably one of the best auto-combos in the game. He rushes the opponent, slashes them like a mutha all the while teleporting around him. Damn that’s cool. (Supposedly)