Fight! Zero! For everlasting peace!

Ahh Zero. MM just wouldn’t be the same without you…

Even though you’ve been dead like three times already. Stupid game-scriptwriters…

I can’t WAIT to see what he’s doing out of his capsule in X7.

Practically invalidates the whole premise of MMZ. Which, I might add, sounds like it came out of a fanfiction.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Me neither. His themesong alone is awesome. And let us not forget MMZ2.

I haven’t heard it yet. Do you have a link?

My reasoning goes thus:

MMX7 is now 3D. Zero has a sword. X has a buster. Devil May Cry (the first one. We’ll ignore the lame sequel) was ALSO made by Capcom.

Imagine the possibilities…

Admittadly it’ll probably be nothing like DMC, but seeing Zero jumping around and chopping ass with his blade would be A-MA-ZING.

Originally posted by Pierson
I haven’t heard it yet. Do you have a link?

Here, have the whole thing! Well … most of it.

Yay! Now all I have to do is wait untl they release the game. Again. Maybe since Sigma now has a more powerful system to run on, he’ll stop using the same damn tactics over again. Hopefully they’ll use the system and switch to 3D to use some new themes, instead of the same kill-8-then-kill-them-again-then-fight-Sigma one.

Goes, watches ALL the videos (that’s the magic of 610k broadband folks!), and comes back

This. Is. Going. To. RULE! Scratch what I said above. Baby, don’t ever change.

Originally posted by Pierson
MMX7 is now 3D. Zero has a sword. X has a buster. Devil May Cry (the first one. We’ll ignore the lame sequel) was ALSO made by Capcom.

Actually, Capcom is now saying that the majority of the game is still 2-D, or at least on a “track,” much like Klonoa.

I think they need to hold off on making new X games and all these other new series and freaking make MM9 so they can officially link Megaman and X together.

Originally posted by Mr. Saturn
Actually, Capcom is now saying that the majority of the game is still 2-D, or at least on a “track,” much like Klonoa.

Yeah, but Klonoa was still pretty good, and the new features sucj as what 3D parts there are and the new switching-characters-mid-level should compensate for it. Maybe X8 will go full 3D.

I think they need to hold off on making new X games and all these other new series and freaking make MM9 so they can officially link Megaman and X together.

You mean the Cataclysm? Maybe…

WHat the fuck are some of you guys talking about? Dan “Actually going to be a threat?” He already is a threat! My god, A good Dan player fucking already owns. A good Dan player in Marvel Vs Street Fighter is much more dangerous than most Ryu or Ken players out there, and his Ariel moves give him an edge in later games. I beat my friend (And only competition) in CvS2 using Dan, against U. Rugal. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyone who’s played the game knows why that’s cool. Fuck, Dan already rocks.

Zero could kick his ass. :stuck_out_tongue:

Zero can kick ANYONE’S ass! And do you know why?

Oh no …

Because Zero has REAL ULTIMATE POWER! Whee!

OH YEAHH! Once in a restaurant, the waiter dropped a spoon, and Zero wiped out the –

Excuse me, but … [WHAMF WHAMF WHAMF]

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
WHat the fuck are some of you guys talking about? Dan “Actually going to be a threat?” He already is a threat! My god, A good Dan player fucking already owns.

Damn, that just means I’ll have to train harder to beat Igatona!

makes went-over-my-head motions.

WHOOSH!

Originally posted by Epicgamer

Last I heard, Capcom come has “no plans” to ever make a Megaman 9. Which I think is a freaking shame, personally. At least they finally brought Megaman & Bass to this side of the Pacific.

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
WHat the fuck are some of you guys talking about? Dan “Actually going to be a threat?” He already is a threat! My god, A good Dan player fucking already owns. A good Dan player in Marvel Vs Street Fighter is much more dangerous than most Ryu or Ken players out there, and his Ariel moves give him an edge in later games. I beat my friend (And only competition) in CvS2 using Dan, against U. Rugal. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyone who’s played the game knows why that’s cool. Fuck, Dan already rocks.

MSHvSF

Dan has no magic series, even in the air.
Dan’s only good move is the Gadouken.
The Otoko Michi has crap for damage.

CvS2

Ultimate Rugal has crap vitality.
Dan has better vitality than most
CvS2 is Dan’s most powerful incarnation, his Gadouken as a bit more range, his random invincibility isn’t as random (each 4th uppercut is a flashing uppercut)
Taunts in CvS2 raise the opponent’s meter.

SG, not to say that you suck, but you suck :stuck_out_tongue: Dan isn’t as powerful as you make him, and it’s only in SvC : Chaos, where he’s a mid-boss (not counting Puzzle Fighter), that Dan is TRULY a force to be reckoned with.

Originally posted by Mr. Saturn
Last I heard, Capcom come has “no plans” to ever make a Megaman 9. Which I think is a freaking shame, personally. At least they finally brought Megaman & Bass to this side of the Pacific.

Obviously they didn’t bother to make the next leap across the Atlantic. Bastards.:thud:

Oh, and for the rest of the old schoolers…

Red Arremer is in the game. Ghouls & Ghosts anyone?