FFXIII New Trailers

I’m sorry…
But seriously, its all making me want to play more…unfortunatly i dont have ps3 (cant find one with backcompat).

Shame ffcompendium stopped updating…i could have found out all about it…

More facts and rumours

[SPOILER][b]- Jihl will be or be linked to the final boss (unconfirmed but i think likely)

• Hope’s father will be found out and killed (as above)
  • Hope’s father will try to kill Hope in shame (i think unlikely, but surprisingly popular)
  • Magic will be learnt via eidolons and/or armour (think ff6 and 9)(unconfirmed)
  • Carbuncle becomes a jeweled rod for Vanille (unconfirmed)
  • Characters are restricted to one element (false - characters will have one main element but can learn all magic eventually - lightning-lightning, Snow-Ice, Vanille-Healing/Holy, Kazh-Fire, Hope-Water)
  • There are only 6 elements (unconfirmed but possible considering above rumour)
  • Places will have name references to past characters/Eidolons (sort of true - confirmed places include Eden, Palumporon)[/b][/SPOILER]

You do know what spoiler tags are don’t you?

everything above is rumours and are mainly unconfirmed so spoiler tags are not necessary

but if you insist…

they’ve shown battle sequences as well in the trailers - the graphics are almost as good as the movie cutscenes

new info plus a few corrections

[SPOILER]- Kazh’s eidolon is called byrnhilda (a norse valkarye if anyones interested) and is the one that changes into a car (not ifrit as previously believed)

• Bahamut is the eidolon of the strange woman (fang) seen at the end of the last trailer
  • Ifrit is possibly the eidolon of Jihl (unconfirmed)
  • The strange woman at the end of the last trailer is know as Fang and is related to Vanille.
    she is the 6th player character and is an enemy for the first part of the game (ie. ‘traitor’ character like beatrix(ff9) or kain(ff4) and uses spears and three part poles (sanjegun) as her weapon
  • Just a random point but the weapons are now almost exactly what ff8 had (lightning/squall - gunblade, Zell/Snow - fists, Quistis/Vanille - whip/fishing rod, irvine/kazh - guns/pistols, fang/selphie - sanjegun/nunchuks, hope/rinoa - boomerangs/pinwheels + spears (harpoons in ff8) and machine guns)

random rumour- hope’s eidolon may be alexander…(now confirmed - his special mode being becoming a tank)[/SPOILER]

Final Japanese trailer

The game is now out in Japan, the #1 PS3 game of this year.

In terms of US cast, here are the offical characters confirmed.

• Oerba Dia Vanille: Georgia van Cuylenburg^
  • Hope Estheim: Vincent Martella (Phineas, Phineas & Ferb)
  • Rygdea: Josh Robert Thompson (Prince Philip, Kingdom Hearts: BbS)

^: It seems the residents of Oerba Village have Ozzy accents as Fang showed.

It’s a good thing we have you reporting on FF news because there’s no way we could be bothered to look this shit up ourselves.

Dragons Revenge: Thank you.

For the US version, the game’s ending theme is to be “My Hands” by Leona Lewis (A bit of spoilage as it uses scenes from the game are used in this fan-made video.)

English trailer, with English dub, and the same song as in the above post getting in the way.