Ffta

Combos are not good except:

-They never miss
-If you get Mithril weapons you can link combos for 2x-3x the damage of both person’s normal single combos combined.

Nah
One part of one of my multi-combos missed.

holy shit. interesting. Marche looks like Ramza, on an unrelated note.

I thought so too.
I also thought Mewt looked evil.

Who says he isn’t? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s why I said “thought” :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably foreshadowing.

Anyway , HOLY SHIT! 300 possible reports in the clan menu O_O. WHOA!

On a dif note, I really like how they’ve taken dif bits from dif FFs. Like the clan thing makes me think of how FFXI’s 3 kingdoms work and the weapon and armor make me think of FF9 (a system I liked). I need to look on gamefaqs for class info though…

I only have 20-30 done ;_;

I have 68 done. (About 40 of them are dispatches, maybe 7 or 8 are storyline ones, and the rest just “help [area]!” or random battles :stuck_out_tongue:

Cless, what level are your people?
I’m around 13-12 and have 5 story missions done.

Mine are 13-14 and I have like 9 story missions done :stuck_out_tongue: (but each character has mastered like 2-3 classes’ full skills)

Heh
Seems right.
I have about 40 missions done, I just checked :stuck_out_tongue:

mewt’s so cute =\ i thought he was a girl =\

I’m gettin’ this when the store opens tommorrow.

Whee.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
Mine are 13-14 and I have like 9 story missions done :stuck_out_tongue: (but each character has mastered like 2-3 classes’ full skills)

I rather like that feature, each class doesn’t have like 8,000 abilities so you can master all of them rather quickly (especially with all the dispatch missions in this game). I hate the learning abilities from items though, because then the game turns into a giant treasure hunt, if you place the first mountain in the wrong area of something then near the end of the day you can’t get the ultra mitheral sword dildo bow. Though this game is pretty good about giving you rare items after missions, I preferred FFTs learning system. I enjoyed the strategy of whether or not you should quickly learn bolt or something, or have a character whose worthless for a long time but gets flare earlier.

As for combos I never found them particularily useful, they don’t even do more damage than a normal attack, I usually just save all my JP for totema attacks.

It is nice, but the shop and inventory menu need improvement.

Haven’t played it in a while now, since my stationary is down and I don’t have access to the rom. I would buy it, but it isn’t released here yet. Norway is stupidly slow, much like the rest of Europe.