Ffta

Target and a few other places sell games at a loss from what Sat was telling me (29.99 - Nintendo occasionally just charges stores soemthing like 32.99 instead of the normal price). I got it for a little less because Target gives deals if you buy on the first day (like Best Buy and DVDs).

I did a couple fights and a quest and I’m finding the game interesting. I wish I could see the difference in stats when equiping stuff but that’s not such a big deal. Its a tactics game. I like it up to now.

Portable FF goodness = <3 :slight_smile:

It’s out now? Hot damn, time to start endlessly pestering my stepdad for a ride to the nearest gaming store…

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
<3 emulators

I’m getting the GBA Player for my GameCube for my birthday and this game with it.

GBA Player is a waste of money. Not an emulator.

I like big screens. Is there something wrong with that?

Get a big monitor.

if the dude wants a fucking gc gba player, let him. christ.

I didn’t say he couldn’t get it.
Quit jumping down my throat for stating my opinion.
Not once did I insult him. I told him what I thought it was, and what it definitely wasn’t

Yea, I don’t really see much of a point in the GB player thing.

Quit being a fucking jerk by trying to impose your opinion.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Yea, I don’t really see much of a point in the GB player thing.
It’s so you can play the game from 5 feet away, where the screen appears the same size, but without the portability. If he wants to waste money, his choice.

I did not tell him he <b>had</b> to do shit.
All I told him was that I thought it was a waste of money and that It wasn’t a goddamn emulator. I in no way tried to force him to do anything.

If you state your opinion then he responds and then try again to get him to agree with you without making any kind of argument whatsoever, all you’re doing is trying to make yourself seem more important and that your opinion matters more. Everyone already heard you already.

No.
I wasn’t making my opinion seem better. I was telling him a way he could do that without spending too much money. Obviously, getting a bigger monitor is spending more money; therefore, I contradicted myself making my argument null on purpose so someone like you wouldn’t jump down my throat about it. Seeing as you didn’t pick up on that, we’re in this current situation.

Steve, Sin, stop fighting and keep your dick skinners off eachother while your at it.:ah-ha!:

I gave you shit because you were being a fucking dick as you are now. I didn’t jump down your throat, you’re just being a hypersensitive little ass.

I wasn’t being a dick. I don’t see how I was. I told him that I thought it was a waste of money and then you posted a little more harshly than I did. I’m willing to drop this now if you are, though.

Drop it. Back to FFTA.

Why are combos any good if you only get 1 jp per kill/every time you do something recommended?

I think the GB Player literally launching carts out is reason enough to get it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Combos are 100% hit rate, I think, and when you combo, people with the same job as whoever initiated the combo and are in range of the enemy will attack at the same time.