FF8: Not Another Bloody Conspiracy!

Different advert, same shop

Heroine needed. Must be small, preferably with black shoulder-length hair and weak, but with good magic potential. Chances of on-the-job romance strong and encouraged. Must be prone to romantic yet dramatic outbursts.

I just got back from work, and will probably delete these as soon as I realise what I’m writing. 0_o

You might want to delete them when you get people trying to sign up for the jobs :slight_smile:

I’m going to post those in the local supermarket. I’ll tell you who tries to apply tomorrow.:o

Originally posted by Weiila
Yeah, AU’s can be fun, but… I’ll find a way to include that too.
pauses and remembers the summary “Flea is an exchange student at a highschool in Texas who finds himself bullied for being what he is. Until the cold-hearted Magus steps into the picture…” BRRRRR…!

You’re ripping quotes from FF.net, aren’t you?

:wink:

Gah, if I had a brick for every time I’ve read a story summary that sounded like that at FF.net, I could build a castle in the countryside and retire to it.

(Psst: Hit the FF8 section over there and you’ll find a suitably similar story description all tailor made for FF8. Probably won’t even have to look past the top page of 'em, either.)
Yes, you absolutely MUST work in a couple of these…

Not as bad as some, like the FVIII/Ring story that doesn’t even bother to make use of the FFVIII world, just changes the names and goes with it.

Ohhh, cute -_-;;

Anyway… I need to name that sorcerer, the leader of the purple-green-blue carnivore cannibalistic aliens from outer space (yes, their name must be printed everytime! :o). Suggestions? I hate namegiving, it’s not easy I tell ya…

Solabodavichodan. Just a suggestion. ^_-

Originally posted by Weiila

Anyway… I need to name that sorcerer, the leader of the purple-green-blue carnivore cannibalistic aliens from outer space (yes, their name must be printed everytime! :o). Suggestions? I hate namegiving, it’s not easy I tell ya…

Susan
(Part of why he’s so angry and vengeful and motivated to wreak havok for our heroes, is that his purple-green-blue carnivore cannibalistic aliens from outer space parents gave him a girl’s name)

in THAT case, how about ‘Gail’. One of those I-don’t-know names. (See Gail in Dino Crisis. Hard man, wussy name).

I think that Kaiser got a good one there, though, I’ll use that methinks :o
Heck, I’m gonna call this “Not Another Bloody Conspiracy, by Weiila and the FF8 fanfic authors”!

Weiila, I almost fell off my chair, laughing. Nothing got me laughing more than Smash Friend’s “Squall’s Bad Luck” and it’s sequel “Crazy Rinoa”.

Especially the leader of the purple-green-blue carnivore canniballistic aliens from outer space!!

I can give you names. They don’t totally mix with the FF8 name structure, but they’ll do.

Diablor/Diablicus/Disparia/Calaria/Apocalyptica

All “corny”, I know.

I now remember some clichés…

1. Quistis running into Seifer while she visits Balamb Town, needless to say we don’t know how coz Balamb Garden is around FH, and Seifer says he’s sorry, and they end up falling in love or something. But it always ends with Quistis convincing Seifer to come back to the Garden. The meeting point is usually a beach or likewise
  2. Most of the humourous stories usually have Selphie as such a major character.
  3. Over-childishing Selphie’s talking.(I kinda did)
  4. Zell’s girlfriend. Yes, that IS a cliché. We just can’t pair him up with Quistis or Xu, always Bella or Alexandra or Mina(that’s her name in my stories, but they all end with “a”).
  5. Irvine’s hesitation on his feelings about Selphie…
  6. Showdown between Squall and Seifer(sheepish smile heh, did that, many times).
  7. Rinoa getting kidnapped BY Seifer.
  8. Rinoa hating Caraway for one reason or another.(umm, yeah that too)
  9. Using “Hyne” instead of “God” where in the game Squall says “Oh my GOD!!!” when Rinoa throws herself outer space.(Think I did that)
  10. Trying to use GF names at every opportunity.(yup, I do that)
  11. Some genetical project goes on behind the scenes, involving the orphanage gang, deeply.
  12. Some character involved with our orphanage gang comes along.
  13. A new sorceress… Yes, that’s a common cliché, I did that in many unfinished stories of mine.
  14. Torturing noone BUT Squall in stories(chuckles that’s kinda like me)

I’d say that 9 isn’t really a cliche, as it fits in with the FFVIII world.

The lack of Jesus etc does make for crappy cursing though…

Shoot me now if that was too pedantic.:thud:

Another one for ya:
Rinoa slowly and steadily becomes crazy and turns into Ultimecia, resulting in the entire Gang dying so that the loop-thingy in time can be completed etc etc.

Thanks for the suggestions, Joker, and I’m glad you liked it too :slight_smile:

It’s strange, messes with my head and will most likely be the cause of my insanity in later life… I like it.

/
The work of… ohhh… minutes…:hahaha;

Pierson, there’s nothing there… just a big red X

Ahhh! Not the red X, I refuse to marry it! I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO EMINEM FOR ANOTHER THREE HOURS OF TORTURE SESSION! gasp, pant, wheeeze Ehehe… sorry, bad memories from free for all RP online. Being the only girl in one of those majorly sucks ^^;;

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Pierson, there’s nothing there… just a big red X

oh God DAMNIT! I’ll destory Geocities…

thinks

Geocities do do remote linkage, right?

Try putting it .txt. Works for Angelfire. Or it might just be refusing to load.
…and I can see it… weird. shrugs