FF6: Your best character

You suck at FF7, sorry.

Yuffie was the strongest character in the game if used properly. Aside from having some of the best multi-hit limits and a final weapon that does 10k damage without fail, she could morph enemies without losing attack power.

Of course, she’s nowhere NEAR as underestimated as Cait Sith. Late in the game he’ll pump out damage by the tens of thousands with HP Shout.

The only really WEAK character was Tifa. Her final weapon had a fondness for double-digit damage and her limits were hit-or-miss, literally.

Same here too. Once you build them up there’s really no spectacular difference between everywhere. If you use Yuffie and say she’s uber strong well, so is Cid and Cait once you get them built up the same way. I find that everyone starts out with their own weaknesses and then eventually those just fade away with the levelling up.

I liked Yuffie. ;_;

And anyway, you don’t always have to use the most powerful characters, you people are wusses when it comes to a good challenege. Why don’t you all go overlevel or something.

Do I smell a four-white-mage challenge? >-)

I did the four white mage thing… damn that was rough… >_>

You crazy man.

:hahaha;

Not as hard having four thieves. THAT was hard. The beginning it was tough, in the middle it was moderately hard, and towards the end it was near impossible.

Never tried four white mages. Who gets the Thor’s Hammer? :moogle:

I gave Thor’s Hammer to WM2, and Masamune to WM1.

I got as far as Elfland with four Black Mages, but I gave up when it came to the Marsh Cave. I’m just not that much of a masochist.

Black mages are alot more fun when you use a game genie code for infinite magic points. I only do that when just playing around, though. It gets extremely easy when you get the level three attack spells and Nuke.

You know what? Let’s just put it this way: “Shinobi” means “Endurance,” which is a fitting title for a game based on mental endurance and survival.

Shinobi means to steal, or a spy…

Endurance is shinbou.

Oh, it’s totally on now.

No emulator perks allowed. >>
(That is, reloading states over and over for good results, that’s cheating >>)

I’m doing two whites, two blacks. Don’t be hatin’

oh god I just realised how that sounds

Shinobi is the noun form of Shinobu, “to endure.” It quite literally means endurance. “Shinobi-no-mono” means “person of endurance.” It’s another phrase for ninja, the modern definition of which is “a spy or secret agent.” Maybe that’s where your misconception came from.

Shinbou can also mean endurance, but it’s a different kind of endurance. It also means “patience.”

You’re japanese, right? You, of all people, should realize how many different words the japanese have for ONE thing and how many things a single japanese word can mean.

Edit: On that note, Shinobi can also mean death’s warrior in the “shi-no-bi” sense, or it can mean “stealth warrior” as “shino-bi.” It can also mean “heart of the blade” as some other contraction of “shinzou.” As I said, the japanese have a habit of giving a thousand meanings to one word and thousands of words to one meaning.

Heeeere we go again.

With what? What is happening “again?” Or are you just failing to be witty, as usual?

Mmmyup. It’s definately going down. sits back to watch the once nice thread be burned to ashes

This thread burning to ashes can only be a result of your infantile trolling. Move on and let the adults talk.

then get out of the thread hades hurrrrrrr

ohshi-