FF Villains

Besides, Kefka wore kick-ass makeup, I wish I could pull off that look. ;_;.

Originally posted by SilverStorm
One more thing. Dante, you spelt ‘NO’ wrong…:noway:

Well, you spelt KABOB wrong in your ‘spoiler post’. Besides, it’s not like every doesn’t already know about Aeirth.

Sephiroth is the coolest villain 'cus he’s the most evil and insane.
<br>
Kefka comes second 'cus the things he says are so damn hilarious!:mwahaha:

Well i voted for sephiroth. But like most people said Kefka comes second cause he was damn funny. But seph was just cool. If i had to pick an idol it would be him, ive always wanted to become god like being and destroy the world with a meteor. Its my dream!!! :mwahaha:

Aura, by the end, Sephiroth WAS jenova, in essence. He might have still been human in appearance, but the Jenova stuff altered his genetic coding until he was beyond humans.

But still had a mind of his own considering the real final battle was Spehrioth, the real, non-Jenova-enhanced version against Cloud

KEFKA! KEFKA!

not only for the near-planet desturction…

but for the genocide, for the genocide.

:mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha:

I’d have to say that Sephiroth was the best because of the “Super Nova” ability. It looked cool and it nearly kills your party.

As for :mwahaha: : He isn’t as cool, but the best sense of humor in an end boss yet.

“Edgar you pinhead! Why do you have to live in the middle of nowhere?”

“Son of a submariner!”

“You sound like pages from a self-help booklet!”

and so on and so forth…

EX-DEATH!!! The tree is the bomb.

*Neo Ex-Death Dance:hyperven: :yipee: :moogle: *

Originally posted by Mako
[b]Sephiroth gets my vote, but not because of my love for FF7. Like X_countryguy said, he’s the most human, and has a story behind his insanity. But, he also has a damn awesome sword, long platinum hair (anyone with platinum hair is cool), and the coolest theme music in Final Fantasy history!

jams to One Winged Angel [/b]

I so totally agree on the platinum hair accoun- notices your profile thing OMFG ANOTHER NEWFIE!!! o.o

Everyone I know knows me as a Sephiroth fangirl… I’m weird like that. To get a quote from earlier today:
Golem: {notes you have a thing for those with a “Maniacal power” fetish}

So I am forced to say that he is indeed the coolest. And I didn’t find him the easiest… I owned Chaos. That is, when Tiamat didn’t Bane poor white mage first O_o;

I like Kefka most of all because he’s just so damn sick in the head. To quote a long running cartoon show, “That Boy Ain’t Right.”

Biological Terrorism, Genocide [TWICE], Asassination, Arson, Combination of Brainwashing/Mind Control and Slavery, Regicide, Treason, Proclaims himself God, Terriorizes the world with Ye Olde Standarde Super-Villaine Death Ray, but mostly because he does something no other FF Villain ever did.

Kefka WON.

And all the atrocities he committed were for nothing other than his own perverse personal amusement. Way to go, Kefka, coolest FF villain.

But he’s not as pretty as Edea. Oh well, can’t have everything, I suppose.