FF Villains

I had a hard time figuring out if Kuja was male or not.

Judging that he was trying to put the moves on Dagger I’d imagine that he’s male. Unless Squaresoft was experimenting…

So he was a crossdresser. Kefka wouldn’t win any prizes for Most Endearing Use of Make-up either :mwahaha:

YOU EVIL MAN! You didn’t include Garland!

Sephiroth was cool, but as far as difficulty goes, a puppy would be harder. So my vote goes out to the hardest FF final boss of all time, even though he was pretty lame: Exdeath!

Originally posted by LunarCry
So he was a crossdresser. Kefka wouldn’t win any prizes for Most Endearing Use of Make-up either :mwahaha:

:mwahaha: : I resent that!

Yeah, well, you’re still the evillist.

:enguard: : Yeah, and you’re still the wierdest, too.

:mwahaha: : You people are wonderful. BUT SEPHIROTH IS STILL BEATING ME!?!? WHY!!!

Because he’s cooler than you. Not as evil, but cool.

Kefka owns

Originally posted by Booken
Kefka owns

:mwahaha: : Damn right I own!

kuja

I made this pole to see who was COOLEST not hardest or easiest.
I only included FF4+ since i’d only completed those.

well kuja wears a fucking thong, so back off.

Thong? When?

Kefka, but Garland should be on that list.

well ill have to go with kuja as i just thought he was plain cool

FF villians suck ass, in cluding one that say they are the mian villian when they appear in the last second of gamplay::coughs) Necron! Oh well I’ll just continue to hate 'em, I’m happy with it.

Kuja.

Sephiroth, goddamnit, S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! How in the name of all things unholy do you vote against someone like that? Let us build a frickin’ memorial to his mightiness. Him skewering Aeris like a human kebab kicked total ass. The stupid bitch shouldn’t have run off on her own…it was her own darn fault!

Sure, I like Kefka as much as the next guy. Destroying the world, who the hell can argue his greatness after that. But Sephiroth is the best, he came damn close to following in Kefkas footsteps when he summoned Meteor. Like I give a fuck that he was a kinda puppet.

The music. The style. The jacket. The hair. The god-like power. The Masamune.

Oh great Sephiroth I worship thee!

…That seems to sum it up for me…I guess.

Originally posted by SilverStorm
[b]Sephiroth, goddamnit, S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! How in the name of all things unholy do you vote against someone like that? Let us build a frickin’ memorial to his mightiness. Him skewering Aeris like a human kebab kicked total ass. The stupid bitch shouldn’t have run off on her own…it was her own darn fault!

Sure, I like Kefka as much as the next guy. Destroying the world, who the hell can argue his greatness after that. But Sephiroth is the best, he came damn close to following in Kefkas footsteps when he summoned Meteor. Like I give a fuck that he was a kinda puppet.

The music. The style. The jacket. The hair. The god-like power. The Masamune.

Oh great Sephiroth I worship thee!

…That seems to sum it up for me…I guess. [/b]

Okay don’t take this the wrong way, but you’re a dumbass.

First off, he didn’t try to destroy the world. he killed an entire town, yes, and summoned a giant meteor, but his intention wasn’t to DESTROY the world, it was to BECOME A GOD, which he failed to do, unlike kefka.

Second, Aeris wasn’t being a dumb bitch. She was doing what she thought was protecting everyone else.

Third, don’t worship a friggin’ VIDEO GAME CHARACTER, an evil psychopathic one, at that. it’s really stupid.

And besides, that doesn’t make him as evil as Kefka. Kefka DID IT FOR FUN!!! HE HAD KNOW REASON!

Whoa…looks like I’ve taken it the wrong way.

Tell me where the hell in my post did I say “Sephiroth destroyed the world”? I said he came close. I never even said it was his intention to destroy the world.

Aeris…well, I don’t actually care if anybody else thought she was a dumb bitch or not, I was merely giving my opinion. I never liked her, way too…something…for my likings.

I’ll worship whoever the hell I want. I thought Seph was ace, feel free to disagree. Anyway, I don’t actually worship him, the only reason I put that was to show how much I liked the guy. I was getting my point across. Phychopathic villains are always my favourite. That’s why I liked Kefka too.

Now, this dumbass has got better things to do than sit here arguing with someone he doesn’t know. I got plenty of people I do know that’d be more than happy to bitch at me…my parents for one, they seem to be in a particularlly sour mood as of late. Must be having me for a son.

Oh well, sorry to go off like that, but I’ve had a headache all day, and computers can aggravate them…or so I’m told.

One more thing. Dante, you spelt ‘NO’ wrong…:noway:

Right, worshipping Sephiroth. You’re scaring me dude.

On that list, Kefka kicks ass because his laughter, his ambition. It would be much better if he had a 1/8 size clone of himself.