5. Sephiroth

6. Edea

7. Ultimecia

8. Kuja

9. Necron

10. Yu Yevon

Seph gets my vote! :slight_smile:

Sephiroth.

Got to go with Sephiroth, he is not only cool, but the guy you just love to hate.

Sephiroth kicks ass, yes him killing Aeris sucked ass but otherwise IMO he’s the coolest FF character plus in Kingdom Hearts he looks even cooler.

how about I just give a brief description of my choices:

Golbez: brainwashed Pawn.
Zeromus: embodiment of Hatred itself, and the UGLIEST piece of shit I’ve ever seen in a FF game! Reminds me of a Wyrm Spawn from Werewolf.
XDeath: A Pyromaniacal Woodsprite with control over an entire friggin’ X-Zone. He also destroyed a buncha towns!
Kefka: Insane Transvestite Clown Angel who gained the power of a friggin GOD and killed nearly half tohe people in the world and reduced it to a barren wasteland for the most part.
A pretty-haired bishounen who just wields a big sword and had a big rock try to hit the Earth. Big whoop.

All in all, X-Death is my homie, j0.

Seph- he just looks the part, you honestly could believe that he’d smack a dirty great big meteor into an entire planet and what’s more, he’d be loving every second of it.

Well, that and the sword.

So friggin’ true.

Yeah I like Sephiroth since he seemed to be the most “human” out of the villans. He actually had a story leading up to his being a world threat.

But I also like Kefka since he’s just so darn evil and loves being in power.

The problem is, I can’t like Sephiroth now since everyone else apparently loves him the best of them all.

Sephiroth gets my vote, but not because of my love for FF7. Like X_countryguy said, he’s the most human, and has a story behind his insanity. But, he also has a damn awesome sword, long platinum hair (anyone with platinum hair is cool), and the coolest theme music in Final Fantasy history!

jams to One Winged Angel

all of your reasons for choosing Spehrioth are very sound (the theme music was good, badass character, more badass in KH, and killed one of the most innoceent characters in FF history)

but I like Sephrioth and Kefka for 1 very strong reason… both tried to bring about genocides and utter annilhation of a certain race, and Kefka succeeded where Sephy failed

Kefka do so when In Thamasa, he killed hundreds of Esper, turning them into magictite for his own greedy thrist for power. That his reason enough, but then he, moving the Gods of Magic statues, he single-handedly brought about the near-desturction of a planet and sickened it for eons later shown in FF9

I think Sephiroth is too over rated myself. If we went by how challenging the villian is, Sephiroth doesn’t even cut the mustard. Zeromus and Exdeath were by far the toughest villians in any FF game (but not the toughest boss), but you forgot to enter in Garland, Chaos, the Emperor, and Dark Cloud.

If you went by coolness, Sephiroth comes #2 right after Garland!

Originally posted by Aurabolt
[b]all of your reasons for choosing Spehrioth are very sound (the theme music was good, badass character, more badass in KH, and killed one of the most innoceent characters in FF history)

but I like Sephrioth and Kefka for 1 very strong reason… both tried to bring about genocides and utter annilhation of a certain race, and Kefka succeeded where Sephy failed.[/b]

Waht do you mean? Sephiroth, who was Jenova Incarnate, basically, killed the last living person with traceable Cetra Blood in them, Like Jenova herself did millenia ago. I’d say he succeeded.

Orak: Nice to know someone elseshares my views.

well I’m talking about the human race, The Cetra were a dying race to begin with, and not only that,but Jenova in theory killed off the Cetra, not Sephrioth because Jenova started killing them, then Sephy, under Jenova’s control, finished the job

Aura, by the end, Sephiroth WAS jenova, in essence. He might have still been human in appearance, but the Jenova stuff altered his genetic coding until he was beyond humans.

I’m going to have to go with Emperor Palamecia or Garland. I love the classic villians.

Psh. Chaos all the way. To think that he (and the NES bosses) were a real challenge X)

I have to throw it out for Kefka. Of my recollection, he’s the only person who actually MANAGED to blow up the damn world. Keep in mind, I’m cursed as far as FF7 goes. I may discuss this later.

Why didn’t you put Altima? She had to be the sexiest last boss an FF has to offer.

Or if I had to choose from the poll, Exdeath because he’s actually a fixed villain, Kefka because he’s insane unlike Sephy who was also just a mind puppet.

On a side note, am I the only one here who thinks that Ajora is actually a woman?

Sephiroth is the best bad-ass villain out there. Kefka is best psycho, and although I doubt many will agree, I also have a soft spot for Kuja. He had style :hahaha;