Favorite Final Fantasy Moment?

In FF1 for the NES
After you beat Garland and they open up the new bridge. Once you cross it you watch the great-grandfather of the modern FMV (except with no motion yet :hyperven: )

[spoiler] FF6: The Opera Scene.

FF7: Cloud’s flashback while on the Mako stream. Pretty interesting stuff though it made the plot even more confusing. Also, the motorcylce. Cloud rocks.

FF9: The whole final part. I’m the only one that noticed that there’s a little Matrix effect when Zidane reaches Kuja on the Lifa Tree?

FFT: When Ovelia stabbed Delita. I loved that. I would have loved it even more if Ramza and the others appeared just then and kicked his body into an abyss.[/spoiler]

Final Fantasy 7
The part where Cloud smashed through the glass was pretty cool, I must say! But my favourite part is when Tifa is talking to Cloud’s subconcious in the Lifestream!

Final Fantasy 8
When Rinoa falls into Squall’ arms. I’m just a plain romanticist…also when you see Edea in the Presidential Residence when Rinoa goes to see her alone. Her hair is soooooooo long!!

Final Fantasy 10
Um…the love scene between Yuna and Tidus will always be my favourite! It’s sooooooo sweet, and I want a copy of that song!

Let’s see:

FF7 = Cloud riding the motorcycle scene. Aeris’ death, but not because I hate her, it was just a memorable scene.

FF8 = The opening scene, I love that duel. Everything on the Ragnarok, while in space. The scene at the Sorceress’s Memorial.

FF9 = Heading into Memoria. The duel between Alexander, and Bahamut.

FFX = Everything around the wedding. The “Suteki Da Ne” scene.

my fav ff moment is when rinoa is on squalls lap in the ragnarock :kissy::mwahaha:

"FF5: When Ex-Death waxes Butz’s hometown and he freaks out and flies the ship hecka fast around the world a couple times before the others can calm him down. "

Yeah at that time I bet he was thinking

Butz: If I get the airship up to 88 maybe it’ll go back in time so I can keep my hometown from disappearing

I also liked the fact that he had a kind of love interest in his hometown as well. er at least I think it was a girl that told him about how he got his fear of heights.

Locke in general is what made FFVI so great besides Kefka although at some points in the game I wish there’d of been a “Whack-the-Gau” game where you play Cyan holding a mallet and ya have to hit Gau when he pops out of different holes XD

I think the whole part about Cloud’s past is what I liked in FFVII oh and Barret’s Mr. T speak. Oh come on it would of been funny if Barret started talking about drinking milk, youth centers, and that crazy Foo’ Murdock (A-Team reference). Also I could see him throwing Cloud “helluva far”. I don’t hate Mr. T, cause he’s the man. and Barret is possibly my favorite character in FFVII so I’m not making fun of him.

I loved Gilgamesh’s appearance in FFVIII especially when he had that “you talkin’ bout me?” attitude. Also the attack on Dollet (The Final Exam) was great as well and heck anything that concerned Squall vs Seifer or Zell vs Seifer was cool.

Anything concerning Steiner and Zidane is hilarious and Armarant has his share of great scenes I still say that he and Freya had a thing for each other.

In FFX, I think when the story about Jecht being drunk and nearly trampled on was funny and anything with Wakka in it was funny.

Tactics, everything in this game was great that’s why it’s my favorite final fantasy

Oh I nearly forgot FFiv, I felt that scenes concerning Edge or even fights between Cecil and Kain were cool

FF1: Nothing to memorable
FF2: Sucked
FF3: Still need to play this one
FF4: Golbez’ hand grabbing the Dark Crystal at the Dwarf Castle
FF5: Once again, the heroic end of Gilgamesh
FF6: Every time Locke would want to be called a “treasure hunter”
FF7: The death of Diamond WEAPON
FF8: Am I the only persone that hates this game?
FF9: “Oooh, soft.”
FFX: Hated this one too.
FFT: When Hashmalum kills himself to resurrect his master

Originally posted by Aethos
Locke in general is what made FFVI so great besides Kefka although at some points in the game I wish there’d of been a “Whack-the-Gau” game where you play Cyan holding a mallet and ya have to hit Gau when he pops out of different holes XD

Curious, I wish there was a Whack-a-Cyan game.

One of mine is the rage of the black mage, in FF9. When Vivi see’s the othe black Waltz killing the other black mages and he gets mad and uses Fire on him.Another is the ending of FF8.

Right…

FF7 - Midgar falling, the cutscene where you see all the panic on the residents faces beforehand… youch! When Red 13 found out the truth about his father and you see him howl on top of the rocks The moment in FF7 when Cloud suddenly figured everything out… Sorry, the dramatic music and realization really got me then!

FF4 - When declining the mission to help the king of Fabul, getting a message from the director of FF saying ‘cut’, and having to reenter the room again… That was just plain wierd.

FF8 - The attack on Dollet bay at the start? The cutscene was amazing when the game first came out. Still pretty good

FF10 - The ending cutscene. Tidus’s exit.

The ONLY reason I didn’t like the Ragnarok scene was because of the graphics. WHY THE HECK MUST IT BE SO . . . CHUNKY! Urgness. It would have been better to put it in CG, but I didn’t make the game. :too bad;

Either the attack on Junon in Final Fantasy 7, or the fight between the two gardens in Final Fantasy 8.

There are so many for me it’s not even funny.

FF1:When the Mermaids tell you about the coming of Kraken,Saving the Princess.
FF2:Sailing to Mysidia Tower,Return of the Emperor.
FF3:When you meet the Light Warriors,arriving on the world below.
FF4:Saving Fabul,Death of Tellah,Meeting the Dwarves,Fighting Edges Parents,Cids return.
FF5:Setting Lonewolf free,The Ancient Libary(dont think I spelled that right),Arriving on the other planet,death of Galuf.
FF6:The end of the world,Death of Cid,Terras Story about the children,Kefkas monologue.
FF7:The Midgar scenes,Going into space,DEath of Aries,Arrival of the Airship at the Crater.
FF8:The dance scene,Eyes On Me,The Space Station.
FF9:The Black Mages Sacrifice,Arriving on the outer continet,the ending.
FF10:The opening Blitzball scene.

Just a few of the many =)

FF4 - When Cecil Becomes a Paladin. When you have to re-fight all 4 fiends again (I remember i was like “WTF”!). Rydia’s return (I litterally jumped out of my chair going “Hell yeah!!”)

FF6 - The destruction of the Floating Continent. The Opera.

FF7 - The Motorcycle scene. When Cloud and Seph have the duel at the end.

FF8 - The opening fight. Squall jumping into the car and just being an all around bad ass. Im sure there are better ones, but i never finshed 8 as I couldnt stand it.

FF9 - Vivi’s Revenge

FF10 - The opening scene. When you learn the truth about Auron. When you learn the truth about Sin.

In FF6:

• The opening, with the march through the snow.
  • The opera scene was nice, even though it had NO CONTEXT WHATSOEVER in the rest of the game.
  • The reaction to Terra using magic for the first time.

In FF5:

• Finding the black chocobo.

My list:

FF4: Cecil defeating his dark side and changing from Dark Knight to Paladin.
FF5: Galuf fighting to the death to save the others.
FF6: Cyan finally overcoming the loss of his family (in the dream).
FF7: Cloud kicking Sephiroth’s ass!!
FFT: Cloud finding Aeris’s lookalike.
FF8: The final battle with Ultimecia.
FF9: The ending- the best of any FF, no doubt.
FFX: The underwater dance of Tidus and Yuna.

FF8- The battle between the two gunblade wielders at the beginning of the game. One word to discribe that opening intro… DOH!!! … I mean… EXCELLENT!!