7. Final Fantasy I = Not played yet
  8. Final Fantasy II = Not played yet
  9. Final Fantasy III = Not played yet
  10. Final Fantasy IV = Not played yet
  11. Final Fantasy IX = Not played yet
  12. Final Fantasy XI = Not played yet
  13. Final Fantasy X-2 = Not played yet
  14. Final Fantasy VII = U–
  1. Final Fantasy Tactics (On storyline alone, plus the gameplay is my style)
  2. Final Fantasy VI (So Deep…)
  3. Final Fantasy VII (Cloud is a freak, in a good way)
  4. Final Fantasy IV (hard, and I respect that)
  5. Final Fantasy VIII (It was the first I played so it has sentimental value)
  6. Final Fantasy I (It’s the first one…come on…)
  7. Final Fantasy IX (Pound for Pound Graphics, not a bad game overall)
  8. Final Fantasy X (well, I like blitzball)
  9. Final Fantasy X-2 (Totally for the squeal idea, but it better be a good one, this was ok)
  10. Final Fantasy V (cool, but alot of holes)
  11. Final Fantasy III (before my time, If I played it when it came out, I would prob have a different opinion on it)
  12. Final Fantasy II (same as II)
  13. Final Fantasy MQ (3rd last…and this game was terrible…well I guess the USA developers well have a thing down here)
  14. Final Fantasy CC (it’s not last because of TA, so dissapointing)
  15. Final Fantasy TA (I WAS SO EXCITED FOR THIS GAME…SNOWBALL FIGHT…BASTARDS…BURN…BURN!!!)

Hold on a sec…Mystic Quest…are we talking about the same game here, no offence…that A++ makes my cry…alot and what is U–? and why is there no number 14???..okay I’m out of questions…wait…TACTICS ADVANCE GETS A B+…for crying out loud…you need to play some more FF’s so that can come down some more

Final Fantasy 1 - C+
Final Fantasy 2 - D
Final Fantasy 3 - C
Final Fantasy 4 - A+
Final Fantasy MQ - F
Final Fantasy 5 - B
Final Fantasy 6 - A
Final Fantasy 7 - B+
Final Fantasy T - A
Final Fantasy 8 - D
Final Fantasy 9 - B
Final Fantasy X - A
Final Fantasy X2 - B+

1. Yes that is the same MQ everyone is talking about. It is my al time favourite FF, it has been for 8 years now, and will forever be. I love the graphics, the music, the characters ( <3 Pazuzu) and everything about it really.

2. There is no number 14 'cos my maths has failed there and I wasn’t paying attention.

3. I will probab;y start playing the FF games when I have more time, with second year college, my work is kinda piling on, so i haven’t got a chance to play them yet.

4. I hate FF7. Probably because most people like it, but then again alot of people like 8 so who knows.

'bout all I can think of as replies about now due to tiredness.

ff7 A+

ffta a-

rest get a- too. i’m like gun…bit too lazy to do all that typing.

out of five stars

FF VII-/
Very goood music, fun battles, lots of parodies, many mini games, great character depth, and superb storyline, great replay value, the mood in every situation is set perfectly, from action, to romance, to anger, to darkness, almost makes you forget that they are big headed character models.
FF VIII-/**
good storyline, tad confusing, great battle system especiall for specials, bit repetative, so-so music, good character depth, best PS1 character models EVER,fun not much replay value, only on good parts, only a few minigames.
FF X- /
Compelling storyline superbly done, superb music, superb leveling systems, superb grephics, so-so to awesome mingames (even though only app. 12), has a point system for bying extras in Luca, great locales, mood set.

In order of recommendation:

1st- FF 7
2nd- FF10(extremely close, but FF7 just feels like that there is more to do, and does not take as long to do so)
3rd-FF 8 gives you a big headach to do anything, I am serious, every other time I played it I got a headache from not knowing how to manage the juncion system, from spendin hours at a time being killed by a strong monster that otherwise I would have killed in a flash just trying to draw spells from it. It drove me insane!

I. Final Fantasy VII- A+++
II. Final Fantasy Tactics- A++
III. Final Fantasy VI- A+
IV. Final Fantasy VIII- A
V. Final Fantasy IV- A-
VI. Final Fantasy X- B
VII. Final Fantasy XI- B
VIII. Final Fantasy III- B-
IX. Final Fantasy II- B-
X. Final Fantasy V- B-
XI. Final Fantasy TA- C+
XII. Final Fantasy C+
XIII. Final Fantasy CC C
XIV. Final Fantasy X-2 D-
XV. Final Fantasy MQ- F-

sorry ment to give FFCC a D-

TO MUFFEEVEE
ok hating a game just because every1 likes it makes no sense, esecially when its the best game ever!!!

At the moment, 7 is my favorite.
I enjoy any of them but 4.
I cannot stand 4 for some reason.

Final Fantasy 2 - A. I loved the storyline and characters.
Final Fantasy 3 - A+. By far the best Final Fantasy, even with the others.
Final Fantasy 4 - C. I have the original, the remake only slowed the gameplay down.
Final Fantasy MQ - What a joke. It doesn’t need a rating.
Final Fantasy 5 - C-. Neat job concept, OK game.
Final Fantasy 6 - C. I have the original, the remake only slowed the gameplay down.
Final Fantasy 7 - B-. I didn’t enjoy this game as most people did.
Final Fantasy T - A+. Very easy, but extremely fun and capturing.
Final Fantasy 8 - B. I hated this the first time, but after giving it another shot it grew on me
Final Fantasy 9 - A. Cutest Final Fantasy to date, but extremely fun.
Final Fantasy X - D. Meh. I didn’t like it.
Final Fantasy X2 - I’ve found no reason to play it, since I disliked 10.

Well, since I’ve only played 3 of the FFgames, I’ll just list them in the order I liked them.
FF9-A+
FF7-A+
FF4-B-
Obviously, FF9 is my absolute favorite. It is the best game ever made as far as I’m concerned.

FF1: C+
FF2: D
FF3: F
FF4: B-
FF5: B-
FF6: A
FF7: A-
FF8: D+
FF9: A
FF10: B-
FF11: C
FFMQ: F
FFT: A+
FFTA: A
FFCC: C-

FF4: C+
FF5: B-
FF6: A
FF7: A+
FF8: A+
FF9: A+
FFX: A-
FFX-2: B-
FFCC: D+

You didn’t like it? That’s fine, but not really a good reason for ranking it so poorly. And X-2 is supposed to be very different in terms of gameplay.

Well, considering this is a thread based on opinions, I find no reason wrong with any response being a bit biased. If I were making a review about it, where the score was based on a variety of things for what they are AND how they hit, the score might have been different. As of now, being this an opinion thread, it will recieve a low rating because the game made me cringe when I put it in.

I don’t know. I just don’t care about the whole Tidus/Yuna (whatever) deal. I don’t care if they lost each other. I don’t care if they want to find each other. Since X-2 is supposedly a sequel, it strikes me less appealing then would another Final Fantasy following 10.

Plus, I don’t think I could stand a game with three main characters being girls, not trying to be sexist. I was fine with taking a girl lead in La Pucelle, but only because I found her character interesting. I wish I could say the same for a Final Fantasy character in one of those two games.

And, like I said, since Final Fantasy 3 was my favorite Final Fantasy many years ago (and still is), it’s going to be hard for anything to top it, or even score better/equal to it.

1. FF6 (A+)
  2. FF9 (A)
  3. FF5 (A-)
  4. FF8 (B+)
  5. FF1 (B)
  6. FF2 (B-)
  7. FFX (C+)
  8. X-2 ©
  9. FF4 (C-)
  10. FF7 (D+)
  11. FFT (D)
  12. FFXI (D-)
  13. FFMQ (F+)
  14. CHRONO TRIGGER (A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ FOR THE WIN)

Final Fantasy (NES): ***** - Let’s face it, it’s the original game in the series and left beautiful memories that cannot be explained, without the success of this game it may have been the final fantasy. You gotta love Cornelia castle music.

Final Fantasy 2 (NES): *** - I played the (PS1) remake not the NES game. One thing i did not like about the game is the leveling system, it was too much like the SaGa series of leveling, it should have stayed with what worked well in the original but still a great game.

Final Fantasy 3 (NES): **** - I liked this one better than FF2, the introduction of the job system was nice and some of the music was very memorable.

Final Fantasy 4 (SNES): ***** - There’s not a bad thing to say about this game really, it delivers in all aspects of what you want in an RPG as far as story, gameplay, challenge, character development etc. I’ve probably played through it 15 times it’s that good.

Final Fantasy 5 (PS1): **** - Great game, I love the Job system because it allows more customization within characters and it seems no matter what you’re characters are never too dominant for the game which adds challenge.

Final Fantasy 6 (SNES): ***** - Unreal game in all aspects i remember drooling over the screenshots in my EGM magazine, in eager anticipation for it’s release and came through and paid $74.19 for my copy the first day it came out.

Final Fantasy 7 (PS1): ***** - I’ve done alot of thinking about this game, and i still agree that there will never be a game to impact me as much and in the way this game did, it’s just…engulfing i don’t care what anyone says this game is as good as it gets, and maybe even better than that.

Final Fantasy 8 (PS1): *** - Hmm, what went wrong here? Well, how about the Junction system, drawing spells from enemies to increase your statistics is not exactly what i expected to be doing, sitting in battle until you draw 100 of a spell for each character was more tedious than it should have been, but i still find alot of good here, i really liked the characters Squall, Rinoa, Zell, Seifer.

Final Fantasy 9 (PS1): **** - Only Final Fantasy i’ve yet to beat, for some reason i’ve played through to the end of the game with 2 quests, but yet haven’t completed it. I liked the new system they implied though, with weapons having their own abilities to learn. Battles seemed to have too much lag time in between attacks compared to previous FF games which became annoying to me. Overall, it’s still very good.

Final Fantasy 10 (PS2): *** - The overall feeling i got from this game wasn’t a great one after completing it. The environments were kind of boring for me, and i miss being stuck not knowing exactly where to go next but it’s nice how the game made you utilize all of your characters in battles, switching in and out. This game doesn’t have good replay value in my opinion.

I hate to say this but i probably liked FF4 more than 5 and 6. I played all three in a row last summer and by the time I played 6 i was sick of FF. Also, 6 really fell flat at the climax, but the ending was awesome

I guess I’ll just say 10 is best since it has a mind blowing storyline

And the worst? Probably 2