Favorite FF Ending (MAJOR SPOILERS!!!)

This has probably been done before, but, oh well, I wasn’t here when it was done… your favorite Final Fantasy Ending…

Mine is FF IX…

When Zidane appears in the theatre ship, and Garnet and him hugged.

I like the FF IV Ending, too… little too much of a happy ending, but… you gotta have a happy ending sometimes…

FFX. It kicked ass. Especially the high-five that was cool.

FFX has the best ending. I almost cried.

SPOILER ALERT

hmmm out of all the endings, I’d say Final Fantasy Tactics had the best ending.

Besides that I also liked the endings to FFV and FFIX and yes I must admit I nearly cried when Tidus and Jecht had that high five in the end of FFX

if there was an ending I didn’t like it would have to be FFVII, it was too B-Movie-ish I could see the cast of MST3K joking about it.

I also didn’t like FFVIII’s ending all that well. I think that there should have been more explanation as to what happened to everyone. It just didn’t seem like a fitting ending until Squall and Rinoa’s kiss at the end. I just believe that more could have been done with this one.

I’d say FFIX because of Vivi’s good-bye speech.

I don’t think this topic has been done before, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, my favourite ending would have to be either X, VII or VIII. I liked them all. They were all cool in their own special ways, at least they were to me.

[spoiler]IX. The whole thing was beautiful, but I thought that it was Mikoto giving the speech on Lifa Tree.

Tactics… I don’t know, I liked it (Delita’s stabbing rocked) but I wish the Square guys had put some more stuff about the other characters. I’ll be damned if Orlandu, Agrias and the rest died there. [/spoiler]

FFX, although I liked FFIX’s ending too.

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
[b][spoiler]IX. The whole thing was beautiful, but I thought that it was Mikoto giving the speech on Lifa Tree.

Tactics… I don’t know, I liked it (Delita’s stabbing rocked) but I wish the Square guys had put some more stuff about the other characters. I’ll be damned if Orlandu, Agrias and the rest died there. [/spoiler] [/b]

Just remember that they might have not been there, since you have the option not to get them into your party.

IV, I loved Edge’s line after Zeromus’s defeat, “Goodness is my middle name.”

Originally posted by Sapphire Falcon
IV, I loved Edge’s line after Zeromus’s defeat, “Goodness is my middle name.”

YEAH! Me, too…

I always liked the ending to FF 6.8 and 9.

I liked FFVII - IX’s ending, FFIV’s wasn’t bad either.

I also liked FFMQ’s ending too. Though I can’t remember ANY of it, I DO remember I liked it.

FFX, for it made me bawl. _;

Originally posted by Mako
[b]I liked FFVII - IX’s ending, FFIV’s wasn’t bad either.

I also liked FFMQ’s ending too. Though I can’t remember ANY of it, I DO remember I liked it. [/b]

I love FFVII but it’s ending seemed half assed to me. It didn’t seem fitting with the 500 years later crap.

FF8 - Laguna proposing to Raine is a great payoff ending that made all the problems with the battle system worth it.

Originally posted by MrNuke999
FF8 - Laguna proposing to Raine is a great payoff ending that made all the problems with the battle system worth it.

Thats one of the reasons I loved the ending to FF8.

FFX. I usually come off as being pretty hardassed, but I cried.

[spoiler]I like the ending for Final Fantasy X simply because of how it wasn’t them two kissing or making out or anything. It was just a simple hug, and that made everything complete. I didn’t like how Yuna said, “I love you.” The Japanese version depicted her saying “Thank You.” Sometimes that can speak so much more than I love you. But I still found it sweet and my sister made fun of me for two weeks because I bawled like a baby.

On the other hand, I loved the part of the ending in Final Fantasy VIII where Seifer, Raijin and Fujin are fishing. That scene was really cute.[/spoiler]

Originally posted by Phantasy_Starlight
[b][spoiler]I like the ending for Final Fantasy X simply because of how it wasn’t them two kissing or making out or anything. It was just a simple hug, and that made everything complete. I didn’t like how Yuna said, “I love you.” The Japanese version depicted her saying “Thank You.” Sometimes that can speak so much more than I love you. But I still found it sweet and my sister made fun of me for two weeks because I bawled like a baby.

On the other hand, I loved the part of the ending in Final Fantasy VIII where Seifer, Raijin and Fujin are fishing. That scene was really cute.[/spoiler] [/b]

I pretty muched liked all the ending to FF, except 7. My favorite is 8 thought, and I got misty eyed at the end of X. I thought it was sweet, that at the end, Yuna was at the peir whistleing for Tidus. Remembering the promise that if she ever needed him, just whistle, and he be there for her.