Favorite FF Ending (MAJOR SPOILERS!!!)

FF1, my first RPG. But FF7’s Aeris dying scene was pretty sad I also like FF5’ ending as well.

Originally posted by MS1
I pretty muched liked all the ending to FF, except 7. My favorite is 8 thought, and I got misty eyed at the end of X. I thought it was sweet, that at the end, Yuna was at the peir whistleing for Tidus. Remembering the promise that if she ever needed him, just whistle, and he be there for her.

Oh yeah! I wrote an Aurikku fanfic with a bit of that part in it. Yeah. So cute!

VI

I’m going with 6… The scenes of the characters escaping Kefka’s tower are cute, and the music. Oh. My. God. The music. Especially when it gets to Shadow’s part. I just. Get. Emotional. runs off to beat it again, just to hear the song

Originally posted by Dragonessa
I’m going with 6… The scenes of the characters escaping Kefka’s tower are cute, and the music. Oh. My. God. The music. Especially when it gets to Shadow’s part. I just. Get. Emotional. runs off to beat it again, just to hear the song

Totally agree with you, Nessa.

7 and 9. Just liked them, dunno why.

Spoiler Alert! (Can’t be arsed censoring)

IX - All the goodbye speeches from the seperate characters and Dagger trying to hit Zidane yet hugging him. Everyone said it was really predictable - but I didn’t think so! (Maybe I’m just dumb)

But the one I liked the most HAD to be Final Fantasy X. Yuna whistling to Tidus I was almost in tears! I kept killing the last boss over and over just to see it. Aww

Dragonessa, your pic w/ Seymour (is that spelled right?) is really freaky! I can’t help but laugh at the words beside it though. It’s funny. ^.^:moogle:

I don’t really have a fovorite, but I’ve seen IX’s a lot.

VI-X’s all were great endings. I cant decide which is best though…

I think Im gonna go with FFX as well. That ending exceeded my expectations graphically as well as from a story-line perspective =)

I’ll have to say FF10 had a good ending even though I hated the rest of the game. That’s about the only redeeming quality the game had. Also, FF6 and FF9 had good endings. Also, if you want to see some good game endings, play these non-FF games: Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross(any ending other than 1st playthrough), .hack//Mutation, and Secret of Mana.

I love the Mana Beast fight in SoM. One of my fave boss battles of all time =)