Favorite FF Character

Oh my gosh, seeing how naive he was at the start, and then how serious he became, I can see why.

Highlight for nonsensical rant on FFT Spoilers[SPOILER]I don’t know about you guys, but I thought they had set it up pretty well for Agrias and him getting together, then again, isn’t she a good deal older than him? I don’t know what’s sadder though, his team probably dying, or having only his sister to hang out with after the game ends. I almost feel bad for the guy.

Doesn’t make much sense to me, Delita got it all from Ovelia more than likely. Ramza doesn’t get anything though…what gives?[/SPOILER]

My favs are Celes,Locke and Terra from FF 6 0 !!!they rock XD grabs Locke and runs away

[SPOILER]I still refuse to believe his squad dying, If Alma got out of there alive, then someone like Thundergod Cid MUST have gotten away too. They did the ending like that because whenever a character joins you, he/she completely disappears from the plot, so there was no way of knowing what characters you would have in the end.

About the romance thingie… I had my money on Rafa.[/SPOILER]

I admit it, I hated Delita. One of my biggest disappointments with FFTA was not being able to shove a sword trough his guts, but still, being stabbed by your wife can’t be all that nice. And I’m sure Ramza got something, somewhere. I just hope it wasn’t where all those Ramza/Alma fanfictions suggest _

Fenril Knights were from Wild ARMs. 8P

Or do you mean a soldier you named after yourself?

Maybe Fenril has a different chat name?

Dalton, your signature kicks ass, mainly because Legend of Legaia was the first RPG that I really liked.

Edit: And also because I’m stuck on that crab dude. Don’t bother giving me hints, I already pawned off the game.

He doesn’t come to the #rpgclassics chat, if that’s what you mean.

About characters, I’d say Edgar from FFVI is my favorite. Either him or Locke.

Lol. Why is your avatar Agrias, Kor? Agrias is such a rockin’ character. But… As for my favorite, I’d have to go with either Delita, Ramza, or… Zell!

Because I’m currently playing FFT, and Agrias seems to be the most awesome character in the game… at least until chapter 2.

You only get to see a glimpse of Agrias in Chapter 1 and you already think she’s the best?

Ok, frankly, Holy Knight is one of the best classes in the game (Although it gets boring after a while when all you do is use Lightning… something, I forgot) but if you train Ramza correctly with his special Squire skills, he can be truly awesome (Especially in Chapter 4 when he gets Scream).

Not that it matters, since once you get T.G. Cid in your squad, you can flush any kind of difficulty the game had all the way down to the Pacific Ocean.

You get her as a guest in Chapter 2.

Thanks for spoiling Kor.

I’m not playing it either. But I was planning on doing so. Thanks Kor.

Relax Setz, it’s not that big of a spoiler since the whole first chapter is just a big flashback. And you can’t judge a character by how he/she behaves while being Guest, because the Guest AI is some of the worst shit I’ve ever seen.

Yup! That’s right.

[SPOILER]You and me both, bud. Oh my gosh, the sad thing is, I almost put Alma and Ramza…for some reason. Ugh…double ugh, I’ve never read any of those fanfics, but it doesn’t surprise me. >___< Funny, sad and twisted; how fanfic authors have a way of drawing these simple things into something it really shouldn’t be.

I totally forgot about Rafa for the most part, that, and I didn’t really like her in battle, although the chapter she was in was one of the best. I think…it’s been so long since I’ve played that…wait, no, that was the first chapter that was so good.

Well, that, and her being raped and everything, I personally wouldn’t even think about working with that. Although now that you mention it, it does seem possible, after that battle at Riovanes Castel and all.[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]I thought I was the only one that had realized Rafa had been raped from when she says “What he did to me!”. Kudos To you.

I didn’t really like Chapter 1 because of Ramza, he was too naive in that part, although it fits the story and character developement perfectly, since it’s a good thing that he didn’t start by being the almighty-good-noble-dude whom everyone respects and adores. It doesn’t take him long to become that anyway.[/SPOILER]

Agrias’ awesomeness doesnt just come from being a good unit in battle. I personally hate when thats all a character is judged by. “How effective they are”

Either way, she WAS strong, and Static Sword and Lightning Stab were good moves. Beyond that, she was the ideal female paladin in my eyes. I loved her loyal characteristics to Ovelia and her interaction with Ramza and the others.

thumbs up to Agrias She’s one of my fave video game girls and highly under-rated. Kinda like tactics is to alot of people who say its bad without ever trying it. Or saying the story was too complicated. snickers at those kinds of people

My only problems with Tatics is that there is no PAL Release. and therefore I’ve not played it.

You’re not missing much BigNutter… well, from what my friends say.

Yes he is. He’s missing A LOT.

I’m trying to ease the pain by lying. =/