Favorite FF Character

The man with the Machine Gun.

Oh, right. Wait, I thought Origins was just 1 and 2; 3’s the one that hasn’t been brought over yet.

/me whacks demigod and points to the twelf post.

:mwahaha:

Zidane. He is sooo like me :stuck_out_tongue:

setzer. i just liked his attitude and the way his clothes looked. :wave:

oops, my bad. But I do have a Fan translation of 3 for an emulator

Look at the Release Dates section of the Final Fantasy Compendium for information regarding game releases and translations.

And as for characters… I’ve always been fond of Kappa the Imp.

FF4 - Cid, my favorite character, 3v4r.
FF5 - Faris, pirates kick ass.
FF6 - Locke, he’s just plain awesome.
FF7 - Red XIII (I think it was 13), crazy talking wolf…thing!
FF8 - Irvine. Omg!!1 He’s so awesome. Cowboys rock.
FFX - Auron. Self explanatory.

Favorite character? I would have to go with Auron,because he doesn’t say anything corny or stupid like "For the good of humanity you shall be defeated,etc"he just kicks you ass.

Rydia is another favorite one since i just loved the green hair.

Wait, what were the first five characters from Mystic Quest… I can list my favourite from there, it’s from the top 5… forgot how he looks, and don’t know the name.

Me in FF Tactics. :enguard:

The guys from MQ are Benjamin, White(owl like guy), Kaeli, Tristam/n, Phoebe, Ruebens.

You mean Ramza?

I think it was Owl, my favorite character.

I suppose it would be, eh, a tie between Rydia and Cecil.

I’ll just be fair, the whole FFV thing was my favorite of the series…and if that’s the wrong number, forgive me. I like Cecil for most of the same reason that’s been described earlier, and Rydia because the whole sequence of events involving the story and her, her problems with Cecil and all, I think it was wrapped up believiably, (and I know I spelled that horribly wrong) or at least, wrapped up in a better way than it could…geez, it’s been so long since I’ve played that though.

(Heh, Barret and Cid get more than honorable mention, don’t ask me why, I always liked those guys for some reason. Being a black guy, seeing a stereotypical black male in a video game for my first serious rpg I’ve played was actually kind of funny. Cid was just crazy, and I liked his backstory.)

You’re one high, Mullenkamp, you mean IV. V was the one with Bartz, Lenna, Faris, and Galuf and you could change job classes.

If you want a game with a character who can have a lot of girls with him that game is not the best. In tactics you can create an all female team and in 5 in the second half of the game your party consists of one guy and 3 girls.

Thanks demigod. Kind of strange, seeing that V was my least favorite of the series I’ve played so far, or a close enough to it. Then I confuse with the one I like perhaps the most.

Dude, while you could always just create a team, one of the common rules of FFT was that the people who just entered your party we’re the strongerst. That’s why I don’t think I even really bothered creating any characters…heck, the only person I ever used was with me from the very beginning, or was one of the characters who joined…well, Mercutio didn’t help out a lot but he was still pretty darn cool.

And Ramza still doesn’t get any.