Fantasy Baseball

thats good for me

alright, the draft is TOMORROW at 6:45 PM!

wooperfectthxmerlinurtehbestest!

Are you sure?

From my Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Page
Your live online draft is set for Sun Mar 28 9:45pm EST [ Add to My Calendar ], which is 1 day, 1 hour, and 15 minutes from now

It says 9:45 instead…

Yo the draft is going to start in about 3 minutes and I don’t see anyone else there…

Perfectly good waste of an hour :smiley:

I missed it. But for a good reason :slight_smile:

Looking at my team, I don’t think it did that badly. I’m not too familiar with some of my guys though.

I missed it too, but I still got some good players.

Can we trade if we want? I’ve got some offers if it’s allowed and possible.

Hey, I was gettin’ my Meet Some Of You Guys on in L.A. Sorry I missed the draft, but, eh, no contest, really.

I look forward to the challenge of winning with what I was dealt. Soon as I check who that is.

yeah you can trade and release/sign players.

Ok, I know most people wont want to give up these players, but here are the people I want, and from which team…let me know (either by posting here, or via PM or E-mail) what it would take from me (if it’s even possible) to get those guys from your team.

The Mudville Nine

C. Shilling
J. Damon
T. Hudson

J. Varitek
D. Ortiz
A. Rodriguez
K. Foulke

Oswego Marauders

R. Johnson

The Cannons

T. Wakefield

Ninjas With Bats

B. Mueller

The Smot Pokers

M. Ramirez

Don’t laugh at me wanting these players. The reason I want them is that they’re good, so please don’t act like I’m dumb for asking.

APRIL FOOLS!

Good luck getting all those players. You’d have to put up impressive trades to get some of them, much less all of them.

i know, i missed the draft, sorry sorry

That’s why I put all those comments in my post about not really expecting them all or anything, just that I wanted them if anyone was willing to trade any.