Fantasy Baseball

Except they don’t make buffalo nickels anymore. So that saying is sort of out of date :\

But they still print money with people on it, and people can still bleed :mwahaha:

I already formed the league and got us a good draft time (Sunday night the 28th of March), but I’ll announce it later today or as soon as I can. I don’t have the sign-up info with me right now.

Cool, thanks Merlin!

I’m looking forward to the specs so I can join in this year!

(on a personal note: Go Red Sox!)

ok, league ID # is: 104446
password is: rpgcbaseball

Draft is for Sunday, March 28th at 6 EST.

Let me know if you guys have questions, and I can explain the league in more detail also as the draft date approaches.

Signed up and ready to rumble.

Registered.

Registered.

My handle on Yahoo is Fireworks7502 (my alis when Bing is taken).

Looks like my first game is against you, LockeJV.

That’ll probably change a) after the draft and b) after more teams sign up. At least I think so, I remember that changing pretty often.

Oh well, it doesn’t matter. It’s all for the sake of fun! :slight_smile:

Right, I’m in.

With a very creative name, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

we have 8 teams so far, but there’s still room for more. Sign up!

Sure, why not?

I registered

Can I hold a Fantasy Bake sale to raise Fantasy Money to buy Fantasy Uniforms for the Fantasy Baseball Team?

I could sell Fantasy Rice Crispy Squares, and Fantasy Cookies, and Fantasy Brownies, maybe some Fantasy Cake, and Fantasy Pie. yummy, now i’m fantasy hungry.

Perhaps you could move the draft time back to say… 6:45-7:00~ish. I’m working that night 'til 6:30

Originally posted by Charlemagne
[b]Can I hold a Fantasy Bake sale to raise Fantasy Money to buy Fantasy Uniforms for the Fantasy Baseball Team?

I could sell Fantasy Rice Crispy Squares, and Fantasy Cookies, and Fantasy Brownies, maybe some Fantasy Cake, and Fantasy Pie. yummy, now i’m fantasy hungry. [/b]

No, you can’t.

You can only fantasize about doing it.

Gonna have to withdraw…no time :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]No, you can’t.

You can only fantasize about doing it. [/b]
;.; At least I have that much

Originally posted by LockeJV
Gonna have to withdraw…no time :stuck_out_tongue:
did you physically withdraw too? And just so you know, it takes very little time to be involved in this. Like, 5 minutes a day most of the time. It just depends on how involved you want to be. And since in baseball you play almost every day, you won’t even have to rearrange your lineup too often, which saves more time.