Family

I am very close to my parents. In confide in them all the time. I quite close to my sister as well, but I do not see her quite as often because she spends so much time with her boyfriend.

I am not close, however, with my extended family; as I bet I can tolerate them, at worst I find it hard to get along with them (I do get along well with my cousin and her husband, though). Most live far away, so I see them very infrequently.

I have the best family I could ask for. They’ve always been by me when I went through my brain tumor all those years ago. I live with my mother, father, sister, cat, and dog. Yes I consider my pets part of the family. They’re also my unofficial body guards.

Despite the fact my little brother, my little sister and I are very different, we get along very well… almost like the differences draw us together.

Unfortunately, like everyone except my Mom (who lives in the same town as me), they all live out of the state… Still, I am not really apart from any of them. Hell, with my sister leaning toward Dad, and my brother definately supporting Mom (he absolutely hates my father), I consider myself the neutral member of the family… though, I must admit, my Mom’s over protectiveness and desire to be a part of my life gets on my nerves quite a bit… but, so goes life.