Episode III StarWars

Ewoks own.

Anyone ever see those Ewok movies? Caravan of Curage and something else. Those were pretty bad movies.

The second one was surprisingly dark - the little girl’s family all get killed in the beginning, and the bad guys look real scary. At least, they were scary when I was little.

I rented those Ewok movies a long time ago. I forgot most of what happens in them but I remember them not being that great other than the fact that ewoks were in them.

And, uh, that’s a good thing?

Yes, yes it is. Don’t make me refer back to my other post, because I’ll do it.

the only parts i liked out of the first three episodes were the sequence with darth maul and the last fight between anakin and obi wan, minus the cheesy crap lines they threw in for effect. effect fails miserably when so horribly used. but at least they put out a star wars lego game. from what i hear they take all the parts that are supposed to be serious in the movie (deaths and such) and make them funny. i wanna play one of those to see what it’s like. has anyone else played that yet?

Gee I din’t think people hated Lucas so much. I personaly din’t like Episode 1 very much perhaps except for the parts where the robots-army tries to invade Naboo and the final ligh-saber fight.

But Episode 2 and 3 were definetely cool for me.

And I really don’t see why your all laughting when he’s yelling no after becoming Darth-Vader, its only damn natural to be angry and sad at the same time learning she died.

Oh well I suppose I have different taste then most young peoples.

Meh. With me, it was mostly the whole Frankenstein routine he was doing. And the fact that it was THE most wooden acting I’d ever heard James Earl Jones do.