Enemas are fun!

I was at the E.R all Saturday. I had been throwing up all week and having stomach issues and finally decided to go in. After a few tests and other various things… points to topic They discovered I have a cyst the size of a cue ball. Which while most likely be surgically removed and then tested for cancer. So yay.

If I die, Trill will let you know as she will be auctioning off my stuff on Ebay.

Good luck with that.

perhaps.

That’s a pretty big cyst you got going there girly.

Where’s the cyst and what’s a cue ball? The upside of surgery is that you get really goood druuuuuuugs. You probably don’t have cancer. Also, what if the cyst is unrelated to the problem you mentionned in the post?

Finally, if you really do like enemas, your bfs will love you.

A cue ball is the white ball used to play pool/billiards. It’s the one the cue stick hits into the other balls.

That is a moderately big cyst. The best cysts are from certain parasites. Some get so big , the women who have them show up at hospitals thinking they’re about to have their baby.

If you do have cancer, we can have a deathrace. Even if you win, you lose. If you lose, you still lose.

All this talk of cancer is really depressing to me…good luck Alyx, and you too Arac, you will be in my thoughts.

[ I actually had a biopsy done of a spot on my head. The good thing is that the dermatologist said it’s probably just basal cell carcinoma which is removed relatively easily. I’ve already had three other removed from my head and back. They keep popping up on me, this is the fifth one in like three years, a side effect of all the chemo and radiation I had as a baby. I’ll get the results. So good luck to us all!

Oh yeah, on topic: I had to have an enema when I was recovering from my back surgery and I agree 100%, enemas (or is it enemi?) rock!

An enema has appeared!

[x] Attack
[x] Item
–[x] Sodium phosphate solution
–[x] Mineral oil
–[x] Saline solution
[o] Magic
–[x] Postpone appointment
> --[o] <b>Pre-enema colonoscopy</b>
[x] Run

Originally Posted by Cless Alvein
[i]An enema has appeared!

[x] Attack
[x] Item
–[x] Sodium phosphate solution
–[x] Mineral oil
–[x] Saline solution
[o] Magic
–[x] Postpone appointment
> --[o] Pre-enema colonoscopy
[x] Run[/i]

Where’s the Defend command? You know, in case she wants to wait for the Limit bar to fill and unleash the uber-powerful ‘Technique Devised Through Stem-Cell Research’ Limit Break. (Too bad none of us will live long enough to see that day come.)

XD

An enema deals armour-penetrating attacks :frowning: Defend wouldn’t help anyway :frowning:

I know four people, including an uncle of mine, who had such cysts, and none turned up to be cancer. I hope your case isn’t cancer either.

What constitutes the best cyst is pretty subjective.

Originally Posted by Cless Alvein
An enema deals armour-penetrating attacks :frowning: Defend wouldn’t help anyway :frowning:

It’s the principal of the matter. Just like having an Escape command in a boss battle. Which I would assume this is.

If you die can I have your appendix? I had mine removed since it was likely to kill me. D:

:kissy:

Mine was likely to kill me as well. o:

Appendixes are weird creatures! 0.0

Holy crap, as was mine!

It came damn close to doing so too. >>