Dragonessa

lol, It was just a joke, I swear

Just riling you up, gimme the card.

Yeah yeah.

Now that I’ve seen it, it is. I know you better than that. ;.;

Theory: Regardless of a forum’s nerd appeal or presence of nerds, there always needs to be a [or several] hot girl[s] who are invariably out of place.

Nah, we aren’t out of place, just out of sight. :kissy:

And quite possibly out of mind. :kissy:

I’m out of my mind… oh wait that isn’t what you meant…

I figured you woulda seen it eventually… guess you dont know me too well then if you didnt think I would take that into hand.

you got Punk’d

Yeah, and they’re enevitably worshipped. Everyone bends over backwards to help them and never has a word said against them.

Nessa DOES however, look like that girl from hotornot. She knows what I’m talking about.

I don’t get it. How is someone saying you look like Avril Lavinge insulting? Avril is the only pop star I’ve seen recently that is actually attractive.

I don’t think you look like Avril. shrugs

Mmmmm … Nessa …

Now that right there is a ZING, boys and girls.

Pardon me whilst I LOL at an obnoxious volume.

Charle, lay off Nessa. NOW. This is your second warning, you’re in the risk of getting banned for harassment. Do you understand me? She doesn’t find it funny, so cut it out.

That’s what I hate. I try to piss off as many (excuse me while I giggle spontaneously) boys as I can just so I wont feel like one of them girls on the sidelines who you only notice if you’re single, horny or in the mood for some net looooovin’. I seem to be both though. Damn. or one of those girls who try to get in on Charle worshipping or whatever just because everyone else does. RPGC girls suck!Yeah thats right!We do!

I AM! this wasnt harassing her!

Okay, I might have misunderstood then. If Nessa is fine with it, then I apologize.

lol, its ok. It was just a joke, i’m pretty sure nessa isnt THAT mad about it. it was just a teasing, like how I said sin looks like eatman. which he DOES!!! combined with with the green power ranger and Alucard. you got Sin.

Wasn’t the white power ranger also the green one? He rocked more as the green one. I don’t know, he may not have. Anyway, Sin’s a fucking Power Ranger. :smiley:

Sin is also fucking a power ranger, the pink one, kimberly. and trini on the side, sin likes his asian girls. he likes em, likes em.

I always liked the red one when he had the green ones’ powers. That half-plate armor was pretty cool, and so was the flute-thing he used to summon the Dragonzord. 8)