does he deserve one?

Does he deserve a birthday? no. How do you deserve, or earn, a date on a calander? For just living in general?

Originally posted by Cybercompost
except he has an online g/f, and so she made one for him- which is quite acceptable
You’re right, it is acceptable, if by “Accpetable” you mean “Fucking Ridiculous!!”

Hey, last year I got my own birthday thread, and this year I have no clue if anyone knew about my birthday.

Anyway, happy birthday Orakio. (I bothered to post in the thread, so I better well say it!)

Vicki, you’re alot different, you are the glue that holds rpgc together.

Everyone loves you!

Yea, I dont remember me getting a thread for my 15th birthday.

…then agian, I dont remember my 15th birthday anyway…

Who’s the second funniest person?

Happy birthday, Orak :slight_smile: Might have said it before, but I’ll blame the fact that I was a zombie yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Curtis
Who’s the second funniest person?
El Piano Loco… I dont know, ask merl, its his opinion i’m basing this fact on.

I thought you and El Piano Loco were the same person.

lol, yeah, no, we arent, EPL is my brother, he’s in a coma from diabetes and cancer he got from coke.

Man, who CARES? I mean, you can make a birthday thread for whoever the heck you want, and the people who other people want to make birthday threads for, get them. I mean…I dunno, it’s as simple as that. Unless you propose banning all birthday threads, which would be STUPID, I mean…there’s really no way to change that simple fact that people make threads cause they feel like it. And it doesn’t HURT anybody to wish them happy birthday, I mean…I feel bad if you’re seriously offended that somebody didn’t post your name somewhere on an online message board. Ramza got a birthday thread cause Steve felt like giving him one, and that’s perfectly acceptable. It’s not a problem of board clutter yet, and I suspect if it ever DOES become a problem, people will realize that it’s stupid (because NOBODY likes board clutter), and just stop doing it. And that’ll be that, no action will need to be taken, and nobody’ll need to complain.

Oh, and a very happy birthday, Orak. :slight_smile:

-Mazrim Taim

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
Man, who CARES? I mean, you can make a birthday thread for whoever the heck you want
-Mazrim Taim

and whenever, right?

I would have posted this yesterday, but I was around Age of Wonders… Well, here it goes…
Happy birthday Orak!

Happy Birthday. Here, have Cut Man.

AUGH! DON’T HURT ME!

Wow. Somebody makes a birthday thread and people start flippin’ out. Jeez, it’s a birthday thread that normally dies down within a day or two.

Me, I wouldn’t care if I didn’t get a thread for my birthday. The world ain’t gonna end.

Well, on my birthday which no one even posted on the one stickied birthday thread, I was driving in a car for 8 hours… Ah, but it was a worthy drive, because I got to go on a 4-day cruise! ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI! YUM-YUM! Oh, and Happy B-day Orakio, my good friend. (Ok, so I hardly know you…)