does he deserve one?

Happy B-Day to everyone’s favorate Orakian! :yipee:

Happy Birthday, Orakio!

Happy birthday, man. best of luck.

Merry day of birth.

does he deserve one?
No

gasp! Lets get Charle! And do…bad things to him!

Originally posted by Charlemagne
No

Heh, I was waiting for someone to say that.

is there a reason you couldnt have put this in the birthday thread?

Because, staffers and the funniest people tend to get thier own threads.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]Does he deserve a birthday? I think thats a silly question to ask. Anyone who lives at least one year outside the womb earns a birthday…

:stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

Somehow This made me laugh a lot.

Originally posted by DanteFury
Except most of the staffers don’t get one, and from what I hear, I’m the third funniest person here, and I didnt get one, I didnt even get wished a happy birthday at all on my birthday. You rat bastards!

Hell, I got my own birthday thread. Made by SK even, that was pretty fucking snazzy.

Damn skippy.

Well, considering most staffers don’t get a birthday thread, most people aren’t even remembered on their birthday, and Orakio isn’t funny, I don’t see why this couldn’t be in the birthday thread… except he has an online g/f, and so she made one for him- which is quite acceptable

Well, thanks again all you well wishers :slight_smile:

Anyways, what a birthday. It was so cloudy out that I had a feeling we were going to get rain, but my softball game still wasn’t cancelled, so I had to go to that.

Before the game started, both teams met at the plate. After our prayer (this is a Church league) both teams proceded to sing happy birthday to me (and calling me Erica at the same time, which they tease me about it because of my long hair, which I wear tied back in a ponytail during gametime, in which everybody threatens to cut it off >_<). So now we go to our dugouts and low and behold, I am the first one to bat. ME, slowest one on the team, am sent to lead off with the coach saying “Happy Birthday”

Well, I went 2-3 with 2 runs, an RBI, and a walk. Good day for me. Again, we crushed them 15-0. And that wasn’t it. Our team prayed again and after the prayer, I turn around and there’s a big cake sitting there for all of us, saying “Happy Birthday Eric AH!” Our coach brought out the soda and the biggest player on our team, Donny (who is about 6’2" and 300+ lbs) grabbed the bottle of Moxie which was on top, shook it up, and sprayed a little bit all over me, and then handed it to me.

We started eating the cake, and then Donny again did something to me. He started saying “It’s not a gallon, but it’s still Gatorade.” and proceded to pour a liter bottle of Gatorade all over the top of me behind my back. All the time I just stood there while it got into my cake.

Needless to say, it was pretty fun, besides the fact of having two drinks poured onto me. What a welcome to adulthood. :slight_smile:

Dammit, I wish something like that would happen to me at least once…=P

Yes, you crushed them 15-0 good for you. I’d say thats impressive but the other team must have really sucked to get 0 runs. Either that or they just threw the game and decided to hang up their baseball hats because BASEBALL SUCKS.

At the risk of sounding like a jerk, I’m going to repeat what I said in the chat.

I don’t like how some people get their own birthday threads and other people don’t. It makes it seem like they’re more special than anyone else. Just because they created some pages of HTML and became a staffer, doesn’t mean that they deserve a thread. Nor if they are popular, because that doesn’t make them special.

Now maybe I’m being too over-sensitive about it, but that’s just how I feel.

Originally posted by Urkani
[b]At the risk of sounding like a jerk, I’m going to repeat what I said in the chat.

I don’t like how some people get their own birthday threads and other people don’t. It makes it seem like they’re more special than anyone else. Just because they created some pages of HTML and became a staffer, doesn’t mean that they deserve a thread. Nor if they are popular, because that doesn’t make them special.

Now maybe I’m being too over-sensitive about it, but that’s just how I feel. [/b]

Well, that sums it up pretty well.
The birthday thread was made for a reason >_>

Happy Birthday Orak!

Gives Orak a freshly baked caik