Does Anyone Remember FF7?

Quistis’s Shockwave Pulsar also breaks the damage limit.

And you didn’t think that Eden’s was stupidly long? That’s two minutes and fifty seconds of my life wasted per summon.

Yes of course, Eden is a match for KotR and Ark in stupidity, but it does 25.000 aprox against Ark’s 9.999. And at least you have something to do meanwhile (Pressing Square) instead of staring blankly at the screen.

Cactaur also breaks the damage barrier. But I think he only does like, 13k.

10K I think, because the attack is called “10.000 Needles” (And I said single hit, that’s ten thousand hits doing 1 point each).

i have ta say i liked cloud tifa and barret but i did use aeris till the unspeakable happened

Why is saying you realized how much she sucked unspeakable?

I didn’t think aeris sucked that horribly actually. Sure she had horid attack defense and hp, but for me she seemed really good with materia. She would always do more damage and heal more than my other characters. So I occasionally stuck her in the back row and treated her like a magic user, and she was rather decent. I might’ve down more with her if she didn’t die mid-game. but as anything oither than a magic-only member of the team, I’ll agree she sucked.

Yup

No, he’s saying how Aeris was fine until her death . He jsut didn’t want to mention it.

cloud, barret, and cid was the best trio…physicly strong…u could boost their magic stats up with the magi plus materia and with items u found…plus the limit breaks were all multiple hits…honestly, who could stand against them if they all had it…but squals lionheart in ff8 put omnislash to shame…but i still like omnislash

Yeah, too bad Lionheart was so freaking random. I don’t care how powerful an attack is if it only triggers 25% of the time.

And I know I’m being a grammar nazi, but it’s “you” and there are only three periods on a leader.

Alot of the attacks in FFX go over 9999.

Actually, he was talking about FF8. And Shockwave Pulsar can break the damage limit, as can Eden’s summon.

ANY attack in FFX can break the damage limit, so long as the character using the attack has the Break Damage Limit ability.

I was refering to the overall conversation about all FFs.

in ffx everything can go pass all 9’s…kinda takes the fun away if ur all powerful…they need to make ff12 a lil bit more difficult cause they have been getting easier and easier to beat…their too much into the movie scenes then the actual game…

and i aint carez foo my horible grama… its online who honestly cares

I am going to say this and then I am going to shut up because I do not want another warning: Your grammar is your esthetic appearance on the net and people do not like to have to wade trough misused characters when trying to understand what you are saying. If you do not care or do want to improve your grammar then I won’t bring it up again, but please don’t use the excuse “I’m online so I don’t care” excuse because grammar is even more important online than IRL since it’s your only mean of communication.

Yes Too your Quention

It is part of most Rpg fans why

Good: Soundtack
great: story
Great: people (i Mean Cloud )