Do the mods here abuse their power?

Do the mods here abuse their power? Absolutely not.

By the way, update the damn mod party threads, I’ve been bored. :slight_smile:

Guys potential mod power abuse is like the only thing that’s motivating people to make shrines ok >:(

lmfao!!!

Its when we joke, that we’re the most serious :stuck_out_tongue:

The mods totally abuse their power. Yesterday, I was just walking down the street, and suddenly there was a bag over my head and someone told me: “Butt sex now or you’re perma-banned!”

oh that was td

This takes me back to when that Nate guy proclaimed that Kagon was the secret dictator of RPGC and that all of the admins were his puppets (anyone remember that? :D). So yeah, the mods abuse their power, but they are merely puppets of the mighty Kagon.

I vote all the mods go down on Arac as well

remember that one time ramza got banned from the chat for 3+ years because ???

Wait, why doesn’t TD rape me? Am I not good enough? Fuck the mods and the elitist raping. I deserve a rape as much as any man.

Well, I guess I’ve found your christmas present.

Wait, Christmas presents what?

I am amazed that the hitler = sin pic hasn’t been posted by now

:ponder:

Shit, was that even it?

Yes, an unfortunate oversight:

Rar, I are of invoke Godwin’s Law.

But Sinistral’s also Green Ranger, so it kinda turns the tables around, … does it?

:confused:

Two wrongs don’t make a right, Maba.

It does? My history class in high school made it pretty clear that Hitler controlled the Dragonzord. Not sure what history you’re learning in Europe…

I thought Sin was the White Ranger…

I’m under the impression that everyone with >2000 posts is a mod here. Is this not the case? And who cares?

looks like mods need to spam moar