Do the mods here abuse their power?

So your definition of an “abuse of power” is a use of one’s power that is not explicitly one’s function? Just clarifying, if you’re curious.

Sin x Zero plz kthx. ‘-’)b

(That picture was so damn bizarre.)

It’s not power abuse, it’s adventurous, alternative use!

I think it’s pretty funny, but I would like my closed thread in Free Roleplaying re-opened and moved to the Main Forum where it is more appropriate. Afterall, I meant to post it here next to Female Ejaculation :wink:

If you call those 2 examples abuse of power, you’re pretty delusional. RPGC politics are so fucking complicated, in any event any of us come close abuse our power, it creates gigantic fucking dramas. At least, that’s how it used to be. Nowadays, the forums are mellow and we don’t have a whole lot to do.

well we do

we just don’t do it

Yeah… sad to say, but RPGC in general is kind of doing nothing right now. 8-(

That isn’t my sole definition of abuse of power, I’m just saying that the mods posting in closed threads is an abuse of power since they do it for fun and there is no purpose to it. I’m assuming that the thread was closed for a reason, so why keep the thread alive to mods? I only commented on the posting in closed threads since that was said not to be an abuse of power. However, Like I said, it is a pretty minor abuse and not something I really care about. Abuse of power isn’t black and white, there are different levels of it. Sucha s banning people just for the hell of it would be a pretty big abuse of power, but posting in closed threds is a minor abuse of power.

Although I think Cless is right about the potential abuse of power motivating people to do shrines. I know it used to motivate me.

Well, that’s nice to know. Err, that things are mellow now, I mean. In that case there’s really nothing to worry, so I’ll go back to reading and posting in other threads now. Carry on, lads. :wink:

It’s done for <I>our</I> fun and amusement. Like professional wrestling, only involving bulky brains and ostentatious internet personalities. We’re just here to watch.

I used to think some mods abused there power, back in the day of drama… then I realized this is the mother fucking internet- and it is totally serious biz.

Now take a deep breath and ask yourself: how does the mods posting amusing edits in a thread affect you? That’s right! It doesn’t.

As for Setz? Well, Setz is Setz and thrives on being stupid- and getting attention for it. Who are we to deny his attention?

:kissy:

I see the infamous Avatar of Shame has been brought back? Nah.

(At least there aren’t :dark: or :pikapikapika: around. Forsaken One. And all that.)

I think that something you’re forced to see but which doesn’t affect you directly in any way isn’t worth complaining about.

I also think that nothing on the Internet affects you in any way (with obvious exceptions).

That said, I was too busy giggling to finish reading the big-huge-post edits in the first thread.

…ear blockage…

The 984, of course, being The Rock of RPGC’s professional wrestling.

How come no one said the Hello All thread needs more frequent updates? No abuse, perks of the job.

edit: Arac wants to give head to Lenin or did I misunderstand? If you mean Lafayette it’s ok.

we have taken the south wing of the rpgclassics castle. i repeat we are in command of the south wing of the castle. scout team a move toward the capture point, assualt team b find and terminate mistress nulani to complete our takeover. dorkknight will be assuming his ralph disguise and moving down the main hallway to the throne room to capture merlyn. long live the revolution.

:ark:

As reasonable as these points all sound, I stand by my vaguely revolutionary series of sexual innuendos and puns.

Three words: Naked lesbian twins. In a bag. Ok, six words.

Those were the days.