Dear Brits

I guess I smell of elk then, being from Europe. :frowning:

I know heā€™s a Canadian. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m concerned

I can safely say I smell like oatmeal-chocolate-hazel nut-raisin cookies. :slight_smile: Itā€™s my new speciality.

Originally Posted by Genericangstyposter
Cless is one of them DIRTY CANADIANS! He smells of maple syrup and moose. As a MERICAN I smell like JUSTICE and HOT DOGS! Weep in shame, Canada!

You sir forgot the Freedom Fries and Apple Pies!

And Vorpy and Kor? Where are my men?

England?

Isnā€™t that the mythical land of Madame George and roses?

But that rhymes, so you must be one of the gays.

Mmmm, cookies. (Hell)raisin cookies.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/feb/09/snow-blizzard-weather

Welcome to Canada, suckers!! Rejoice you have yet to feel -40.

Dear lordā€¦ Thatā€™s the second biggest [STRIKE]monkey head[/STRIKE] snowball Iā€™ve ever seen!

Speaking of segues, do you still play Starcraft and/or DotA?

Who are pretty much the same as brits/Canadians, depending on which of the two types of gay they are.

Finally an ally posts!

I havenā€™t played Starcraft in forever and Iā€™m not currently on one of my DotA binges but Iā€™d be down to play

Do you play TDA or public or inhouses? I usually stuck to TDA but I donā€™t really care

I actually do some of all three, plus I sometimes use Garena with friends.

The quality and average skill of TDA games are the highest (besides in-house games, of course) and I try to avoid public games because they tend to suck, but mostly itā€™s Garena (which is sorta in-between).

So the only time we got off from school was during this huge blizzard in the 90ā€™s. We got off from school for like a week because of the snow and ice everywhere. Anyway, the my friends and my sisters were out building a snow fort in our neighbors front yard. A reporter from the local paper comes and they get in a picture in the local paper with an article about how kids will find fun no matter how bad the circumstances. That was cool, and would have made my day, except I was getting a cold and went inside not like 5 minutes before they show up :confused:

Things Iā€™ve learned about snow:
Snow is fun, but quickly it just makes you cold, wet, and miserable. Moderation!
A good comforter is excellent protection when you come back from winter break and find the heat in your dorm is broken.
FOR GOODNESS SAKE DONā€™T DRIVE 20 MPH OVER THE SPEED LIMIT IN A BLIZZARD!!

But then how are you supposed to outdrive the snow? honestly!

to be honest - i think us/the brits have been looking for an excuse to have a day off for years - snow comes, hey presto an excuse!

besides not all brits are pussies - only the government (or at least the health-safety people)

Welp. I just got done with shoveling my driveway out from under 2 meters or snow, and itā€™s safe to say we had our schools canceled for the day (work was still on though). Of course once the driveways and visibility were cleared people were coming and going like any other day.

I will, at least, have fun counting the number of off-road tracks I see on the side of the road on Sunday (bonus points for every abandoned car too).

I drive fast in the snow to get to the tornadoes, so I can outdrive those. Iā€™m, uh, pretty much the baddest motherfucker around.